Best Horde (PvE) Realm?

I just finished Installing WoW after leaving a month [or more] of it, and now I would like to find a highly populated PvE realm that has a lot of horde % on it and they raid more often than the alliance do. Does anyone know which one that would be?

Re: Best Horde (PvE) Realm?

But PVE realms are so....boringgggggggggggg

Nordrassil

Quote Originally Posted by Strykier
    But PVE realms are so....boringgggggggggggg
    Well I hate PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Zakkon
    Well I hate PvP
    Once you hit 80 and clear all the content in two weeks, you'll rethink that statement

Quote Originally Posted by Strykier
    Once you hit 80 and clear all the content in two weeks, you'll rethink that statement
    Nha, just like PvE, (granted, i aint killed algalon) PvP is, Predictable, easy and repetitive. Only more boring than PvE until uve done it all
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Magtheridon (EU) is very high populated on hordes and have good pve guilds.
    I don't can't help you if your looking for a us realm

I like Icecrown.. it's an old server, lots of skilled players, and generally a friendly community from my experience. (Horde Side)

Quote Originally Posted by Darrkh
    Nha, just like PvE, (granted, i aint killed algalon) PvP is, Predictable, easy and repetitive. Only more boring than PvE until uve done it all
    Lol really? Thats why you have pvp rotations just like pve right? oh wait. Comparing pvp to pve is fail. Not going to feed the troll anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by demonocus
    Lol really? Thats why you have pvp rotations just like pve right? oh wait. Comparing pvp to pve is fail. Not going to feed the troll anymore.
    Oh yeah right, spamming a few CDs, killing most classes within a few GCDs must be really hard.

*thumbs up*

If you want to be viable in pvp you have to roll FOTM, which is pretty much 100% facerolling.
    SK Gaming didn't seem to have a really hard time winning the MLG this weekend, and I assume you want to know why: Because they've been playing pvp for so many months(if not years) that they know which tactic they should use and they are cordinating their target shifting. OH WAIT! That sounds like pve, except that you only need 3 people to co-op, while in pve you need 25! The argument about PvE being easy compared to PvP is stated from people without any knowlegde or what so ever about the part of the game they apperantly enjoy.

Kattekongen and his 2 cents!

Shu Halo

Thank you Cthulhu Ftagn for the signature and avatar!
    I played a small part in the "Cthulhu versus Deathwing (Gelbin Mekkatorque)" in Who wants a custom avatar, signature, wallpaper and UAP

At some point, we stopped talking about Horde PvE realms and started talking about PvP vs PvE. Subjects. Threads. Purpose. Let's get back on topic.

Saying US/EU would help
    "How poor are they that have not patience"