Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Please cheer me up...

Quote Originally Posted by Modez
    Yeah because that axe should have been yours.

No wait. It wasn't.

Why even for a second would you think that you had right to it over someone else and are now upset you didn't win the roll?

GG public school system. Way to teach that nobody can or should fail, and everyone is entitled to everything.
    Reading Comprehension > You

If I was worried about not winning the roll, I wouldn't have offered a roll and just ninja'd it. I allowed rolls knowing that I had a 1 in 4 chance of winning it. When I lost the roll, I had the option of just looting it to myself and leaving, but I didn't because we all spent a wonderful 3 hrs of our lives together and that's just mean.

However, I led the raid, salvaged the raid when DPS or Healers "had to go" and actually had the patience to explain strat to 3 of the newbs who had never done Saph or KT before, the DK with less-than-average-DPS who won the axe being one of them. That coupled with the assumption that I will never run a raid with these pugs again is enough of an entitlement to ninja that axe and be done with it (I have not gotten one whisper from any of them about raiding other zones, so they couldn't care less about me).

To be perfectly honest, if I could go back to Wednesday, I would've ninja'd it... and had the winning numbers to the lottery too I spose.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    naxx 10 is sooo 2008
    Some of us are in guilds that don't carry us through Yogg / Algalon purps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixreborn
    if i were to go through the pain of leading a raid of pugs i would simply state at the beginning that "im taking death's bite / Betrayer etc" and they can leave right then if they want. =P
    Are you 12?