Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Silly in-game jokes no one else gets

On my druid alt in desolace (shortly after they added the 'Dancing Bear' animations) i urgently told my m8 over skype that i'd found a rare spawn - 'Really? Where? Coming!' he says, turns the corner excitedly... just to see a bear dancing in his face. - Kinda our new verion of 'Rick'rolling'
    lol thats a good one.... could do it with loads of things like nodes/"ive just been jumped"

we started sarcastically being painfully childish with the LOLORZ stuff so you ended up with LOLORZORBZORKZOR!!! and just ... you know... horribly grating l33t chat with loads of errors "Woot just got [epic]" "OMGODZORGZORBY ZORBY MOTHER F***ING LORROFLINGS ZOMK ZOMKING FFS OMW" - *sigh* stfu dude its not even funny anymore" "KK OGM OMW YOUR MOM IS OHW GG FFS STOP HK FARM" *x is ignoring you* - it even got said in vent but less spammy (who can be arsed even reading the lines above ) - so obviously that would be one thing we found funny as fook in game but wouldn't even slightly translate into normal RL

I never could get the tauren in a cherry tree bit... ???

Quote Originally Posted by Raytheon
    Its against tos.. but eh

My nephew and I have for years shared an account. He finally gets his own, we xfer his charcters over to his new account life is good.

I log in one day and on my rogue i am naked, no hearthstone, staring Thrall in the face. Nice but nothing inventive. So i vowed my revenge.

Few days later my phone is ringing and i answer it to hear "WHAT DID YOU DO"

Answer: 2 druids and my lock swam down under a rock near the shore just off stv. I logged nephew in, removed all his items, stone, etc... summoned him under the rock and logged him off.
    My friends in my old guild shared accounts and used to do shit to each other.
    They were both druids, so before you couldn't log off while falling it was common for them to de-shift flight form in shatt and just exit game. Login... dead druid, lol.
    The worst thing my friend ever did though was when he was bored out of his MIND.
    He killed the other guys drood, then took the corpse and ran him for over 30 mins in the OPPOSITE direction of his corpse, and it wasn't like autorun either, he zigzagged around mountains so he could never just get on and autorun back.
    I'm pretty sure that marked the end of my friends sharing their passwords with each other =P
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.