Any optimum stat levels yet for 0/13/58?

Obviously hit capped, but then what kind of balance of haste and crit do you want before the build really shines?

Raid buffed i'm usually at 650+ haste, 23+ crit with firestone and boomkin, 3000+ sp

Should i be trying for more crit based gear?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Any optimum stat levels yet for 0/13/58?

nah, that seems good.

R.I.P. YARG

Thats good because don't forget you get an extra 5% crit on Destro spells that doesn't show up on the stats. So your actually sitting at 28% crit.
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'

Should i be trying for more crit based gear?
    No. You should never focus on getting crit-based gear or gemming/enchanting on crit. Crit is just a stat which will come from your default gear + default raidbuffs. At the moment crit is in line with spirit at the end of the priority list, which is (hitcap)>SP>Haste>spirit=crit. (Of course there are always exceptions, if we consider such awesome items like Vezax25 HM trinket.)

Quote Originally Posted by aztek
    No. You should never focus on getting crit-based gear or gemming/enchanting on crit. Crit is just a stat which will come from your default gear + default raidbuffs. At the moment crit is in line with spirit at the end of the priority list, which is (hitcap)>SP>Haste>spirit=crit. (Of course there are always exceptions, if we consider such awesome items like Vezax25 HM trinket.)
    what he said

Technically, I think SP and haste are on equal levels (with haste being ever so slightly better) when it comes to the 13/58 spec, due to it being a nuke-as-fast-as-you-can spec. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by L2theuka
    "OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

Not exactly. With all the available raid buffs (totem, ret aura) and procs (Conflag, BL, trinkets) haste becomes a wasted stat if casting time goes below 1 sec. Especially with all the gimmick fights out there (hodir, vezax).

Me, personally already experiencing sub 1 sec casts with my Auriaya trinket proc and/or Thorim trinket use effect. Believe me, at the end of the day, its really just about SP stacking.

the thing with haste tho is if you have to much of it when backdraft procs you might clip the GCD and be swtanding their like a nub so sp=haste for sure upto the time where you have to wait for your GCD i have 496 haste unbuffed and im fine for the post part but when hero and backdraft are up it does get kindda close

dude your stats are pretty impressive.

How did u get your haste so high?

Mind linking your armory please?

Also with the whole crit thing.

5% from talents and a further 5% from the 4 set t8 bonus.

So your crit, provided u got the set = 33%

Quote Originally Posted by prometheuse22
    the thing with haste tho is if you have to much of it when backdraft procs you might clip the GCD and be swtanding their like a nub so sp=haste for sure upto the time where you have to wait for your GCD i have 496 haste unbuffed and im fine for the post part but when hero and backdraft are up it does get kindda close
    I could've sworn Backdraft is lowering the GCD below 1 second now (I don't think I've ever clipped an Immolate cast w/Backdraft since 3.1)

@OP: Your stats seem pretty high already, got an armory link?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerian
    I could've sworn Backdraft is lowering the GCD below 1 second now (I don't think I've ever clipped an Immolate cast w/Backdraft since 3.1)

@OP: Your stats seem pretty high already, got an armory link?
    The talent actually says that, yes.

Not exactly. With all the available raid buffs (totem, ret aura) and procs (Conflag, BL, trinkets) haste becomes a wasted stat if casting time goes below 1 sec. Especially with all the gimmick fights out there (hodir, vezax).

Me, personally already experiencing sub 1 sec casts with my Auriaya trinket proc and/or Thorim trinket use effect. Believe me, at the end of the day, its really just about SP stacking.
    Ah, well once you're essentially capped on haste (including buffs), of course SP out-scales it. I meant that getting the haste there would be an important priority for a Destro lock, mainly in 5mans. But with raid buffs, yea, crit/haste get a really, really nice boost, so you'd worry much less about 'em. Stacking SP is a no-brainer.
    Quote Originally Posted by L2theuka
    "OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

About my post above about an armory link.

The reason i ask is my stats are pretty much the same as yours however my Haste is around 330.

If somehow i could push my haste to 650 without dropping SP/Crit/Hit i would be a happy lock.