Poll: Will he?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Will Illidan come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Slu
    Your point?
    Exactly

15+ Year Old Account

One way you can bring villains back is to..well, use their corpses.. Blizzard doesn't really back away from creepiness so I could see Illidan possibly becoming some kind of abomination type monster. I mean nothings really impossible in Warcraft with the multiple kinds of magic and stuff like that being thrown around..

I had an idea of what illidan could look like as an abomination, i tried to draw but it looked crappy :P just think something that moves like a gorilla with demon wings and horns.

now that I think of it Illidan really was the coolest villain.. they really threw everything evil you possibly could onto him.

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    Demon hunter needs to be a hero class though, i would reroll instantly! Perhaps they can use like the 1 goodguy demon hunter left, altruis from nagrand?
    /agreed

The Demon Hunter class would be a great Hero Class to be added to WoW. And, it would obviously go very well with any future expansions.
    Work in Progress....

10+ Year Old Account

Black Temple was merely a setback!

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

I was a disappointed with Illidan's death. He was by far my favorite character from warcraft lore. I specially liked how he knew to run when he couldn't win the fight or was in the process of losing, which is why I don't understand why he didn't flee from the fight at Black Temple. Illidan survived so much (alot of which was due to running away) so i don't understand why blizzard definitively killed him off like that, it just dosn't fit in with what would have actually happened.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Canopus
    /agreed

The Demon Hunter class would be a great Hero Class to be added to WoW. And, it would obviously go very well with any future expansions.
    plus it would add another 1 handed weapon melee class which we kind of need right now since there is such a lack of decent one handed weapons out there.

Since Malfurion and Illidan are our only hope at killing Arthas he has to come back so wat i think is that we will go help malfurion against the nightmare and he will come back ress Illidan and they will kill arthas together....maybe tyrion will die before then maybe not.....he seems a bit useless at the moment to be honest.
    You be trollin', no we be goblin

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosEater
    I was a disappointed with Illidan's death. He was by far my favorite character from warcraft lore. I specially liked how he knew to run when he couldn't win the fight or was in the process of losing, which is why I don't understand why he didn't flee from the fight at Black Temple. Illidan survived so much (alot of which was due to running away) so i don't understand why blizzard definitively killed him off like that, it just dosn't fit in with what would have actually happened.
    His Vanish was on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Camofoo
    Illidan is long dead

black temple was more than a setback

Completely off topic title. Was it just me or was the Illidan fight extreamly disappointing. Being the last boss (at least before sunwell) I expected much more. Even being in 4/5 t6 and a glaive and most of our guild being in that gear the fight was extreamly easy. When he died, we all said "thats it"??????

god i hope so, Illidan is sooo awesome

First the dragonball comment was awesome...

but illidan is back. i still kill him from time to time.. just go to BT with some mates. you should beable to find him. you could as well ask if he have in mind of returing as a good guy or something.

Deleted

If he comes back, Blizz are the kings of retconning.

He'll come back in the Warcraft All-Stars video game. Where they will bring back all of Azeroth's heroes and villains in an star-studded brawl-fest!

I'll be playing as Sargeras.
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Completely off topic title. Was it just me or was the Illidan fight extreamly disappointing. Being the last boss (at least before sunwell) I expected much more. Even being in 4/5 t6 and a glaive and most of our guild being in that gear the fight was extreamly easy. When he died, we all said "thats it"??????
    If you were in 4/5 t6 and had a glaive then he is going to be easy, you farmed him long enough to get a glaive and then you said the "that's it?????" :\.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve693
    I recall memories from a game called warcraft 3.... oh yes the frozen throne expansion.... in the last campaign i think that illidan was lying bleeding on the snow and as good as dead but blizz twist it and he was pretty much alive when 2.1 hit.... I don't say it will surely happen but it happened once before, no wonder if it happens again.

p.s. and yes i think it could fit the emerald dream, malfurion tyrande and illidan have some matters to discus (mostly illidan be schooled for what he's done if he get back his sanity)
    Because, you know, WoW=WC4.

The bottom line is this -

If his comeback makes Blizzard some more money, then he will have a comeback.

It's easy to write him back in the story after we killed him at Black Temple. He could be resurected by any number of ways, back to his former self or even as a lich.

I personally think he will stay dead though, and i dont think Blizzard will resurect him at all.

If he does come back it will likely to be to make amends with his brother and together they will conquere a resurected version of Sargeras.

That will be the last expansion of the game, because after that, all lore is completed and finished.

Quote Originally Posted by SoSolid
    If you were in 4/5 t6 and had a glaive then he is going to be easy, you farmed him long enough to get a glaive and then you said the "that's it?????" :\.
    Or its possibly he dropped it on our first kill, since thats what happened. And I mis typed i was going to say 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh
    The bottom line is this -

If his comeback makes Blizzard some more money, then he will have a comeback.

It's easy to write him back in the story after we killed him at Black Temple. He could be resurected by any number of ways, back to his former self or even as a lich.

I personally think he will stay dead though, and i dont think Blizzard will resurect him at all.

If he does come back it will likely to be to make amends with his brother and together they will conquere a resurected version of Sargeras.

That will be the last expansion of the game, because after that, all lore is completed and finished.
    OR maybe...there is an unknown mastermind behind ALL of this including Sargeras.. like Pantheon kept fighting demons(?) which never stopped comming and that's how Sargeras started becoming evil cause of depression of non-stop demons...

OR maybe not..

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Or its possibly he dropped it on our first kill, since thats what happened. And I mis typed i was going to say 4/4
    So Tier 6 only had 4 set pieces? Hmmm... and you had a Glaive? Hmmm...