Customizing Pitbull's showing of certain buffs

Sitting at work thinking of last nights ulduar raid I came up with an idea that I have no clue as to wether it's doable or not.
    As a paladin I have the Divine Shield+Divine Sacrifice utility which is rather nice in certain situations.
    Using pitbull I'd like to customize it so that the buff symbols normally shown in the upper right corner next to the minimap shows up in the middle of the screen and about 1/4 down from the top. But only for the Divine Sacrifice buff, not all the others.

Is this possible with the "custom" tab in pitbulls settings for player auras?

Something like:
    if:buff=Divine Sacrifice; Positionx=*;Positiony=*

I have no idea what the code pitbull uses looks like so I just pulled something out of my arse that I kind of remember from the tiny bit of javascript I've studied. Just to show what I mean.

Re: Customizing Pitbull's showing of certain buffs

Pitbull is for changing Unit Frames, not for customizing buffs.

Though the buffs/debuffs on raid/party/target and so on are somewhat customizable.
    That is why I was asking if it's possible. But you're saying pitbull is unable to do this then?

I'm trying to keep the amount of addons to a minimum, and was hoping to eliminate the need to install yet another addon that simply mods buffs.
    What would be a good addon that can do what i want?

Satrina Buff Frames. Make a frame as Player Buffs set to Whitelist, go to the spell tab, and enable Divine Sacrifice. Then you can mess with how big you want the icon/text and what text format you want.

Here's a screenshot of my alt 61 warrior with that same type of setup, except that it's lower on the screen. Just so you can see if that's the kind of thing that you're looking for (it's the 2 icons of heroic strike and sword & board you see near the bottom.)

Looks exactly like what I was looking for.
    Big thanks Selphious.