LF a marks addon.

Right before you start telling me addons that i can use to mark mobs quickly, that's not what i'm after because i already use an addon for that. I saw it in a video once but i can't remember where this video was or what the addon was called.

Basically, whenever a mob or player or anything was marked it would appear on a list with the icon by it's name. It would make trash a lot easier and also when DBM marks people in yoggy, it will be easy to see who has what. It looked very similar to the ora2 MT list. If anyone knows what addon this is or an addon similar to this please let me know

Thanks in advance

Re: LF a marks addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethon
    Right before you start telling me addons that i can use to mark mobs quickly, that's not what i'm after because i already use an addon for that. I saw it in a video once but i can't remember where this video was or what the addon was called.

Basically, whenever a mob or player or anything was marked it would appear on a list with the icon by it's name. It would make trash a lot easier and also when DBM marks people in yoggy, it will be easy to see who has what. It looked very similar to the ora2 MT list. If anyone knows what addon this is or an addon similar to this please let me know

Thanks in advance
    I remeber having that back in vanilla, but in BC the changes that prevents frames from being created in combat messed up those addons and afaik there are none anymore.

Hmm thanks for the reply. Do you think this addon would still work because it still might prove useful for trash packs to be able to switch targets easily and trash packs are marked before you enter combat so it might work.

/bump

Not possible.