Bring me back to life !

Plz make warriors as strong as they were before ulduar !! Nowdays Warriors are worthless as DMGdealers ... even name -> "warrior" means fighter !! not a tank :] ... 3/5 t7.5 geared warrior with betrayer and deaths bite doin less dps than newly dinged rogue ? or even bunch of warriors losing fight with 1 paladin ... cant be ... Fury is now unuseful ... u just keep talking try arms -> still nothing ... i dont want to be tank ... i've spent many hours on lvlin him ... u said balancing classes in PVP check rank and u see there is none warriors in not even a top but probably even in first 100 places ... Blizz are trying to make 80% of characters to be palas or dk's -> makes no sense ... everywhere pala healer pala tank pala dps :/ i know im not first posting such things but for sure im not last ... and i bet its a matter of time that good old players would stop playin wow if it keeps like it is now ...

Re: Bring me back to life !

Quote Originally Posted by przemogce
    Plz make warriors as strong as they were before ulduar !! Nowdays Warriors are worthless as DMGdealers ... even name -> "warrior" means fighter !! not a tank :] ... 3/5 t7.5 geared warrior with betrayer and deaths bite doin less dps than newly dinged rogue ? or even bunch of warriors losing fight with 1 paladin ... cant be ... Fury is now unuseful ... u just keep talking try arms -> still nothing ... i dont want to be tank ... i've spent many hours on lvlin him ... u said balancing classes in PVP check rank and u see there is none warriors in not even a top but probably even in first 100 places ... Blizz are trying to make 80% of characters to be palas or dk's -> makes no sense ... everywhere pala healer pala tank pala dps :/ i know im not first posting such things but for sure im not last ... and i bet its a matter of time that good old players would stop playin wow if it keeps like it is now ...
    Warriors are among the strongest classes in PvP at the moment.
    And if you do less DPS than a newly dinged Rogue, then maybe it's not the class that is the problem. Maybe you're just bad.
    Planning is for amateurs.

If you're outdpsed by fresh level 80 rogues - then you, my friend, are doing something very wrong! :-*
    Sarcasm may be used!
    I am not a thief, I am a pirate! And piracy isn't stealing, it's just good manners sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by przemogce
    Fury is now unuseful
    That brightened my day considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaska
    Warriors are among the strongest classes in PvP at the moment.
    And if you do less DPS than a newly dinged Rogue, then maybe it's not the class that is the problem. Maybe you're just bad.
    Thats funny. People likes to tell others they are a bad players instead of helping them getting better. Sooo Constructive

Ok warrior isnot a bad class if played well but...
    Against a DK, Warrior is dead
    Against mage, druid, shaman, warrior is kited to death
    Against rogue, being stun to death is happening to often
    Preist bubble, rage starving and the fighe becomes then a bit unfair
    Pally burst DPS warrior down with equal gear, not to mentionned that we have to kill pally 3 times to actually kill him for good :-S
    Warlorc... ok i like to kill warlock :-)

So i understand you can be killed a lot and find warrior a bit underpowered

Still, i like my warrior style of play and i manage to stay in top of damage done in BG. Practice is the key.
    Use all your habilities,
    learn stance dancing
    Use macros, lot on em in this forum, many really usefull
    Get a freind healer to keep you alive and then, wow, warrior becomes a killing machine

Warrior indeed need a buff in PVE thought. OK DPS is scaling good with T 7.5 and t8 gear but it's not given to everyone to get thoses peices.

l2p.
    This user has been banned.

in before "obvious troll is obvious"

and in before "in before "obvious trolls is obvious""

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

I don't think Blizz is trying to make people pick any certain class. Some are just easier to play w/their strengths as a class and naturally people just move to that "easy" class. As for fury, we're not worthless at all, it just requires the player to understand the spec and takes a lot of gear. It's simply the harder of the 3 warrior specs w/the emphasis being on gear

Quote Originally Posted by Funambule
    Thats funny. People likes to tell others they are a bad players instead of helping them getting better. Sooo Constructive

Pally burst DPS warrior down with equal gear, not to mentionned that we have to kill pally 3 times to actually kill him for good :-S

Still, i like my warrior style of play and i manage to stay in top of damage done in BG. Practice is the key.
    Use all your habilities,
    learn stance dancing
    Get a freind healer to keep you alive and then, wow, warrior becomes a killing machine

Warrior indeed need a buff in PVE thought. OK DPS is scaling good with T 7.5 and t8 gear but it's not given to everyone to get thoses peices.
    Hes not asking for help to get better, he is QQing about his class being shit because he is a bad player.

Quote Originally Posted by Funambule

Use all your habilities,
    learn stance dancing

Yes ofcourse! because pvp is purely based around Duels!

Against a DK a warrior cant do alot, in any spec, we have our counterclasses, eventhough we have alot more then other classes in a 1v1 situation, that does not mean we cant take em down

skilled warrior > skilled ret paladin
    disarm, retalliation, sword + board + revenge spamming with shield block, saving proper rage and fast enough reaction to break a bubble and then fear/charge his heal and finish him off.
    a well timed spellreflect on his HoJ,

Skilled warrior > mage/shaman/druid
    Skilled warrior < skilled mage/shaman/druid
    Warriors mobility has increased immensly since TBC/vanilla, we can handle mages by outlasting their pet with spellreflect, iron wind/blood craze and enrage regeneration, pop shield wall to prevent getting a full dmg shatter combo in your face with spellreflect on CD, and spend your Bladestorm to break a frost nova instead of trying to deal dmg because its only gna get iceblocked

Skilled warrior < skilled rogue
    we have a few tools to deal with rogues in general, but we cannot beat them in a duel, atleast not skilled ones
    they have to many abilities to reset combat and prevent a warrior from doing any dmg.

Skilled warrior > skilled priest
    A warrior can lay down alot of pressure, abuse your charge/intecept with pummels and spellreflects on holy fires
    Reflecting shields can be a pain, but a warrior can easily Surpress a priest hard enough to not make him mana burn or deal dmg instead force him to heal
    shield getting rage starved? do you still live in the past? this was changed ages ago...

Warrior = Warlock
    You can take any spec warlock easily if well played except a Destro lock
    a good destro lock keeps his succubus away from him, if not Charge -> Intimidating shout, to fear the pet and prevent any seduces for a while, at this point you can surely blast some dmg before you get seduced
    when you get seduced, and he is casting a Chaos bolt, trinket seduce in the middle of the cast and spellreflect, half the locks wont even see this comming and you will reflect alot of dmg back, at this point seduce is at 2sec or less (if you are a UD)
    you can bladestorm now to either prevent getting Deathcoiled or to force him to teleport, then you can remove the bladestorm buff, charge, KEEP SWORD AND BOARD UP AND SPELLREFLECT ACTIVE.

a well skilled warrior can counter alot of warlock attacks, use enrage regen and shield wall wisely

A Skilled Warrior by himself = decent - good
    A Skilled Warrior with a skilled healer = A 2 man army

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop f*cking moaning about the underpowerness of a warrior in 1v1, theyv been this way since TBC, you gotta learn to live with it
    ive played my warrior since vanilla, and i have not regret rolling it and making it my main
    theyr extremely powerfull when played well and if you are social and friendly you will make alot of healer friends to aid you in your journey to learn the way of the Warrior

Best regards,
    Powell

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Somewhat agreed on the rogue bit, if they get the jump on you and they're any good, you're dead. If you get the jump on them (lucky demo shout/PH) and deny their opener, they're generally toast unless they pop every single cooldown they have, or are godlike with stun/gauge/blind/kite chaining. Then again, smart warriors keep up a rend to equalize rupture kiting/deny restealth, and smarter warriors fight rogues with sword n board. Stick to battle for OP goodness when they pop evasion, even throw in a big 2H if you like for that. Other than that, stick in defensive and revenge spam the sucker with shield block up. Works like a charm, and paired with spell reflect when facing RMP in 3v3 as prime target, you'll have a good lol at them.

Skilled warrior > skilled priest
    A warrior can lay down alot of pressure, abuse your charge/intecept with pummels and spellreflects on holy fires
    Reflecting shields can be a pain, but a warrior can easily Surpress a priest hard enough to not make him mana burn or deal dmg instead force him to heal
    shield getting rage starved? do you still live in the past? this was changed ages ago...
    Always save some rage vs a priest. As soon as he pops a bubble, pop the highest damage skill you have (hell, heroic throw if everything is on CD), bubble gone, enjoy your white damage.

Quote Originally Posted by evilrock
    Somewhat agreed on the rogue bit, if they get the jump on you and they're any good, you're dead. If you get the jump on them (lucky demo shout/PH) and deny their opener, they're generally toast unless they pop every single cooldown they have, or are godlike with stun/gauge/blind/kite chaining. Then again, smart warriors keep up a rend to equalize rupture kiting/deny restealth, and smarter warriors fight rogues with sword n board. Stick to battle for OP goodness when they pop evasion, even throw in a big 2H if you like for that. Other than that, stick in defensive and revenge spam the sucker with shield block up. Works like a charm, and paired with spell reflect when facing RMP in 3v3 as prime target, you'll have a good lol at them.

Always save some rage vs a priest. As soon as he pops a bubble, pop the highest damage skill you have (hell, heroic throw if everything is on CD), bubble gone, enjoy your white damage.
    smart rogues restealth between rend ticks and stay within the warrior deadzone, no charge and no melee
    its painfull if you have no rage to shout

Quote Originally Posted by Powell

skilled warrior > skilled ret paladin
    disarm, retalliation, sword + board + revenge spamming with shield block, saving proper rage and fast enough reaction to break a bubble and then fear/charge his heal and finish him off.
    a well timed spellreflect on his HoJ,

No just No for this part. A skilled paladin would burst the warrior down to death, and "SUUURE" you can time spellreflect on HoJ right??? I mean seriously...how the F*CK you going to know when its going to come? thats right you dont, so no, but depending on the warriors skills on 2h/1h+shield changing + skills being used it there is a possibility of them being equal.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SlackerIRL
    Hes not asking for help to get better, he is QQing about his class being shit because he is a bad player.
    QFT

Bad players will remain bad until the end of dawn.

...Unless they realize this and either ADAPT OR DIE
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateriser
    No just No for this part. A skilled paladin would burst the warrior down to death, and "SUUURE" you can time spellreflect on HoJ right??? I mean seriously...how the F*CK you going to know when its going to come? thats right you dont, so no, but depending on the warriors skills on 2h/1h+shield changing + skills being used it there is a possibility of them being equal.

Ive beaten ret paladins alot, if you actually have decent pvp gear you can counter a ret paladins burst, you can break their bubble, but they cant break shield wall + enrage regen
    and a paladin using Wings is a dead paladin, you can easily outlast a paladins wings with shield block + revenge spam + disarm + enrage regen.

and since when does Burst come with skill? "a skilled paladin would burst a warrior to death" any paladin could do that to a warrior, but a smart warrior can counter plenty of a paladins attacks.

since Warriors scale better with gear then a Ret paladin, they will always have the advantage in end pvp tier gear.

yes i shouldv said skilled warr = skilled paladin
    and with even the least bit of common sense you can see a Hammer incomming, if you dont you can just trinket it.. easy as that, theres nothing else to trinket, because either he will be dead, or you will be dead within a HoJ cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Powell

Ive beaten ret paladins alot, if you actually have decent pvp gear you can counter a ret paladins burst, you can break their bubble, but they cant break shield wall + enrage regen
    and a paladin using Wings is a dead paladin, you can easily outlast a paladins wings with shield block + revenge spam + disarm + enrage regen.

and since when does Burst come with skill? "a skilled paladin would burst a warrior to death" any paladin could do that to a warrior, but a smart warrior can counter plenty of a paladins attacks.

since Warriors scale better with gear then a Ret paladin, they will always have the advantage in end pvp tier gear.

yes i shouldv said skilled warr = skilled paladin
    and with even the least bit of common sense you can see a Hammer incomming, if you dont you can just trinket it.. easy as that, theres nothing else to trinket, because either he will be dead, or you will be dead within a HoJ cooldown
    Guess you might be right...