lvl 70 Rated Arena

Hello Hello got some questions about lvl 70 rated arena

So im wondering if your still able to recive gladiator rank in lvl 70 arena
    And whats time que waiting time ca*? Battlegroup: EU Cyclone

And are blizzard considering to remove rank rewards and something else for lvl 70 arena?
    and whats setups are there? like druid warrior 24/7 or stuff, thanks for the info

Re: lvl 70 Rated Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyo
    Hello Hello got some questions about lvl 70 rated arena

So im wondering if your still able to recive gladiator rank in lvl 70 arena
    And whats time que waiting time ca*? Battlegroup: EU Cyclone

And are blizzard considering to remove rank rewards and something else for lvl 70 arena?
    and whats setups are there? like druid warrior 24/7 or stuff, thanks for the info
    The gear is still there, the titles aren't. The times from the little bit I know about it vary greatly. There's nomally only 1-5 other teams Qing if you play during popular times, so don't expect to see much.

in the end of season 5 peeps still got titles from lvl 70 arena so they have removed this recently im guessing then,

i havent noticed any blue posts about this so do you have a link for one or might just tell me where you have seen or heard this

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyo
    in the end of season 5 peeps still got titles from lvl 70 arena so they have removed this recently im guessing then,

i havent noticed any blue posts about this so do you have a link for one or might just tell me where you have seen or heard this
    Just what I've read on Vengeance US forums a while back. Few competitive teams, none of them got titles at the end of the season.

aight, but since some peeps rewared gladiator title at lvl 70 in season 5 im curious

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Just what I've read on Vengeance US forums a while back. Few competitive teams, none of them got titles at the end of the season.
    Actually a few did
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    Actually a few did
    Most likely a bug. i know a few people that got gladiator for some random reason. Funniest one is a mage that got gladiator but does not have the achievement step into the arena

So are you able to recive the gladiator rank at lvl 70 when you are one of the 0,5% top teams or 0.05% or what it is at lvl 70 or is everything just a big bug?