Crusader aura macro/addon

Does anyone know of an addon or macro that automatically changes your aura to crusader whenever you mount up and changes it back when you dismount? Just think it would be a nice convenience to have, especially in bg's.

Thanks.

Re: Crusader aura macro/addon

If you make a macro for summoning your Warhorse, and Crusader Aura, it should work. You would have to click it twice, or left click and right click it, but it would save some time.

I may be wrong, but I don't think addons can automatically do anything for you any more. I think it was changed when macros stopped being able to do more than one thing per button press.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

dang that sucks. Alot of times I forget to switch back to ret aura after dismounting in a bg after chasing somebody down on my mount and end up fighting with crusader aura up like a noob XD

Ignore Abandon, here you go buddy. Credits to someone else.
    Since some mounts are off GCD, if you replace 1 with a non GCD mount such as Charger or Black War Bear (Their number based on position in your mount panel, starting with 1 at the Top Left) and only activate this when not on a GCD, you will mount up and switch to Crusader Aura at the same time. Activating this a second time will switch you to dismounted with Ret aura (which can be changed depending on spec). Enjoy, but I can't strain enough how much you shouldn't use this in arenas.

#showtooltip Mount Name Here
    /cast [nomounted,nocombat] !Crusader Aura; !Retribution Aura
    /script if IsMounted() then Dismount() else CallCompanion("MOUNT", 1) end

yea lol no reason to use it in arenas, only in bg's.

thanks a bunch i'll give it a try when I get off work ;D

Sorry, he is right. Mounts that are off the GCD will allow this, like the War Bear mount reward from killing all of the opponents faction leaders.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.