Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Pally Dk is still op...and i play one.

So s5 was the super op for dks right? Well now the fotm for pallies in 2's is the deep prot with a little holy. Take a dk in UD 25 hard mode gear....+ paladin in deadly furious healing gear in the prot holy spec....=everyone else dies. my matches usually go like this....Open on healer, first cast avenger shield silence. Second cast HoJ (which is on a 20 sec cd in this spec btw..awesome) Third cast dk silence. Fourth cast arcane torrent silence. Fifth cast...wait your dead already. If i get sheeped i trinket immediately. then keep silencing and stunning. If they get rooted death grip/freedom. BOS if he gets low, and bubble divine guardian if he gets low again.

This isnt really a question post or anything, just for the idiot pallies who say we need more weapons. Here is a guide to the still fantastic pally dk in 2's.

Re: Pally Dk is still op...and i play one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtommygunz
    nerf me pl0x
    ?

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

mysemere i dunno why your saying ?. Ive seen enough pallies( holy anyway) posting about how they cant get high enough into 2's, and its because they dont know the right mechanics of the class, so im helping them out.

any class with a interupt screws u over as a protect pali , its a fact and feel free to post ur armory to show us ur awsome rating .the ppl who cant beat those protect paladins have downs .

yea right before the patch came out not too long ago my room mate was reading the new spec changes and was like "holy shit dude I'm going to try something" he loaded up on the PTR where the patch was live at that time. He put on some prot gear and some holy gear and spec'd prot... dueled all types of jack asses outside org and never lost once... it was a joke.. lol... melee can't kill you cause you're basically prot and have heals and decent mana and regain mana so easy.

Now in 2s it is a MONSTER combo with actually a lot of dps teams not just DKs.... they go STRAIGHT for healers... in fact in one match I was beating the holy shit out of the paladin and he never once healed himself even sitting at 4k health he didn't even bubble he hand of freedom himself so he could just shield my healer and silence him and that hits hard on top of it lol. Shit is nuts, GOOD players will go straight to the top so fast and already have. I don't know if that was blizzard's intent for paladins who knows. If it is, good luck to the rest of you guys out there lol

I play ret/resto shaman in 2's and we cross our fingers the next team we play has a DK in it every match.

Prot is powerful but it's very very easy to lock down. Any time I see a prot pally I switch to him and force a bubble in like three seconds.

12k holy lights and 5k fol through ms in that spec due to 30% inc crit, so sacried shield myself and who gives a crap if im interrupted i FoL myself back to full health before your interrupt is back up, and oh yea aura mastery, and oh yea bubble, and oh yea my stun. your probably a retarted rogue who lost to a holy pally while your priest got destroyed by my comp.

Quote Originally Posted by faustt
    any class with a interupt screws u over as a protect pali , its a fact and feel free to post ur armory to show us ur awsome rating .the ppl who cant beat those protect paladins have downs .

......... the point of that spec with a dps (most likely an unholy dk) is they zerg your healer and he is silenced/pet stun/HoJ/Avenger Shield Silenced so long you can't live through it..... unless by some miracle they don't kill you... both are dps'n you.... lol... ever been hit for 6k from Avenger Shield? it can happen and your silenced ROFLS. so yea... anyone want to PLEASE show this guy a high rated team... cause even HIGH ranked teams LOSE to this simple setup.... I know of one personally with a 2300+ team actually and they have beaten it and been beaten many times.... it's AMAZING. if you can not agree with this, you are only here to be diff and argue, grats. this forum should be a learning tool for you.

Quote Originally Posted by santigold
    yea right before the patch came out not too long ago my room mate was reading the new spec changes and was like "holy shit dude I'm going to try something" he loaded up on the PTR where the patch was live at that time. He put on some prot gear and some holy gear and spec'd prot... dueled all types of jack asses outside org and never lost once... it was a joke.. lol... melee can't kill you cause you're basically prot and have heals and decent mana and regain mana so easy.

Now in 2s it is a MONSTER combo with actually a lot of dps teams not just DKs.... they go STRAIGHT for healers... in fact in one match I was beating the holy shit out of the paladin and he never once healed himself even sitting at 4k health he didn't even bubble he hand of freedom himself so he could just shield my healer and silence him and that hits hard on top of it lol. Shit is nuts, GOOD players will go straight to the top so fast and already have. I don't know if that was blizzard's intent for paladins who knows. If it is, good luck to the rest of you guys out there lol
    so the spec is good cuz ur too stupid to kill the pali? gg brah op QQ morezzz

so the spec is good cuz ur too stupid to kill the pali? gg brah op QQ morezzz

WoW MoM.... first off, if you think I'm QQing you're dead wrong son. Might want to get your head checked up. Btw your L33T speak lingos I R pwnz mega srszlyzzzzzzz...... I can haz trollzz???!?!1 MOMMYCOPTERS!!@!@ AJdiojddsid hahahahaha jag off

i play protection in holy gear with an unholy DK
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sus&n=Dahlvash
    highest rating so far is 2349.
    I am infact incredably hard to kill even if you try to interupt my heals, i ALWAYS fakecast FoL to make the class waste their interupt.
    I output 10.1K FoL, yes this is not an overexageration, 10.1K Fol.
    the only real weakness of the protadin in arena is his partner. So many times they have lead my partner out of LoS and zerged him.
    Our tactic is to nuke the healer, i open with avangers, which crits for 7.6K in my gear on a NON resi geared person, and about 4-5K on around 700 resi person using the avangers glyph.
    then i stun, the dk silences then dk stuns. in total its about 15 seconds on no heals for the haler

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtommygunz
    12k holy lights and 5k fol through ms in that spec due to 30% inc crit, so sacried shield myself and who gives a crap if im interrupted i FoL myself back to full health before your interrupt is back up, and oh yea aura mastery, and oh yea bubble, and oh yea my stun. your probably a retarted rogue who lost to a holy pally while your priest got destroyed by my comp.
    wow 5k through ms? so thats 10k flash of light? omg rly now? can u say bs? and u flash of light urself to full health wow lol ,wat u got 5k hp? ur while post is full of sh%t

wow 5k through ms? so thats 10k flash of light? omg rly now? can u say bs? and u flash of light urself to full health wow lol ,wat u got 5k hp? ur while post is full of sh%t

It's not BS. Prot has a talent that increases the critical healing bonnus of their spells.

I'll tell u this Mr.Paladin, its not "you're so good at this game" its the DK who is carrying you.

actually the prot paladin mesh's very well with an unholy dk, making an anti-healer team

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson

It's not BS. Prot has a talent that increases the critical healing bonnus of their spells.
    ..........r u retarded? go get a protect pal and ask him . U heal as much as holy as u would with protect . And no u cannot do 10k flash of lights cuz then he would be doin 40k holy light and then wats the point of being holy . Think before u post .

..........r u retarded? go get a protect pal and ask him . U heal as much as holy as u would with protect . And no u cannot do 10k flash of lights cuz then he would be doin 40k holy light and then wats the point of being holy . Think before u post .
    your protection spec but in HOLY gear. in my gear i sit at around 2656 SP without kings.
    10K fol, 27K holy light crits.

Quote Originally Posted by Felshara
    I'll tell u this Mr.Paladin, its not "you're so good at this game" its the DK who is carrying you.
    Is the dk the one with skills? wack healer, deathgrip and chain dps. repeat.
    ok so you dont know what you're talking about so i'll enlighten you. the reason they use flash is because of the crit bonus from the sacred shield. prot isn't exactly known for having a high crit chance. also, theyre wearing holy gear.

i think thats all the enlightenment you need, but maybe you should do some arenas and actually pay attention to cement the info

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    Is the dk the one with skills? wack healer, deathgrip and chain dps. repeat.ok so you dont know what you're talking about so i'll enlighten you. the reason they use flash is because of the crit bonus from the sacred shield. prot isn't exactly known for having a high crit chance. also, theyre wearing holy gear.

i think thats all the enlightenment you need, but maybe you should do some arenas and actually pay attention to cement the info
    Precisely. The SS buff makes flash of light crits almost guaranteed.