Thread: Pitbull help.

Pitbull help.

Not asking for too much here, just started a new UI

I need to know how to simply get Pitbull to show debuffs/buffs on my unitframes.

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by amk
    WoW is fully polished? wat?

I can't wait for WoW to go live. I've been playing WoW Beta for several years now....

Re: Pitbull help.

Pitbull's problem is that it is over simplified. Everything you want to change is labeled by category. If you want to change a debuff/buff pane of your target, go to PlayerTarget and look under "Bars" I believe. If I'm wrong then search under "Auras" or "Other." TBH, I have issues figuring out the ins and outs of that addon sometimes. I will say this, if your trying to micro-manage your buffs/debuffs I would download a seperate addon like Debuff Filter. It does a great job of providing a heads-up display with timers and the ability to change size/transparency.

Tyvm Spirit
    Quote Originally Posted by amk
    WoW is fully polished? wat?

I can't wait for WoW to go live. I've been playing WoW Beta for several years now....

Simplicity has never been a problem.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Pitbull's Buffs and Debuffs are in the "Auras" section, in both PB3 and PB4. In PB3, you have to turn them on for each frame you want them shown on. In PB4, you have to turn them on for each layout you want them shown on.