Mutilate OH Daschal's Bite vs. WD

So i just picked up 2 Daschal's Bites and decided to switch from combat to Mutilate. So, I've always thought that a fast OH is the way to go but EJ has Daschal's Bite ahead of WD. Should i just duel wield the Daschal's Bite?

Re: Mutilate OH Daschal's Bite vs. WB

What is WB?
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Re: Mutilate OH Daschal's Bite vs. WB

Webbed Death? If that's what you mean, death starts with a D, not a B. Also, if you mean Webbed Death - if you feel that you can maintain your rotation, i.e. deadly poison is being applied at a good rate; you're not losing too much energy via FA. Or that the extra Mutilate damage and weapon DPS outweigh that loss, then try it.

Re: Mutilate OH Daschal's Bite vs. WD

I have been using a 1.8 speed offhand for some time now and it hasnt hurt me one bit. Could a 1.5 or faster speed offhand like webbed death benefit me more? Sure it probably could, is it all holding me back and gimping my dps, no. Webbed Death is a 1.5 speed naxx level dagger iirc, going to the 1.8 speed Daschal's bite would be an upgrade imo. You lose a small bit of speed, but gain dps and a larger dmg range (higher min-max for consistantly larger hits) and with all the haste floating around on various ulduar items and tier gear, my 1.8 Mh and OH dags are usually under 1.6 speed unbuffed anyhow.

Take whatever you get first that is an upgrade, 1.4 speed combatant's bootblade drops? take and OH it, 1.8 speed Daschals drops from trash? take and OH it (long as you have a good MH, I use Perl Bite / Dash Bite), 1.5 speed Golem shard sticker drops? take and OH it, your really not going to go wrong doing any of that.
    Phyta-[H] Gorgonash - 85 Tauren Warrior - Beastmode Tanking / Arms Deeps
    Suberror-[H] Dragonmaw - 85 Undead Priest - Healing made Easy Holy MS [PvE] / Disc OS [PvP] 3824 resil

Quote Originally Posted by Dkt
    I have been using a 1.8 speed offhand for some time now and it hasnt hurt me one bit. Could a 1.5 or faster speed offhand like webbed death benefit me more? Sure it probably could, is it all holding me back and gimping my dps, no. Webbed Death is a 1.5 speed naxx level dagger iirc, going to the 1.8 speed Daschal's bite would be an upgrade imo. You lose a small bit of speed, but gain dps and a larger dmg range (higher min-max for consistantly larger hits) and with all the haste floating around on various ulduar items and tier gear, my 1.8 Mh and OH dags are usually under 1.6 speed unbuffed anyhow.

Take whatever you get first that is an upgrade, 1.4 speed combatant's bootblade drops? take and OH it, 1.8 speed Daschals drops from trash? take and OH it (long as you have a good MH, I use Perl Bite / Dash Bite), 1.5 speed Golem shard sticker drops? take and OH it, your really not going to go wrong doing any of that.
    Daschal's Bite is more than a tier (13 ilevels) above WD. It's a tier and a half. I know back in the day using SR for your off hand was slightly better than WD because of the difference in ilevel, and it is probably no different now. But when in doubt, plug it in a spreadsheet!
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t37183-p...updated_3_1_a/

EJ pocket guide.
    It seems to favor Daschal's Bite over Webbed Death, and Webbed Death over Sinister Revenge, as an off hand.

And answering your own questions make you look like a douche.

There are these things called spreadsheets. Typically, someone with your gear level already uses them and doesn't need to ask questions like this...

Yes, double DBites > a webbed death. However if you pick up golem shard from XT, that's a better offhand than a Bite.
    Top 100.