Bored, and imagine these in a BG

There OP but imagine if we had to do a big ass quest first and had to choose one and some master warlock taught it to us, it would involve a long quest line and matts and gold just like our mounts but a learnt move. anywyas here they are...

Affliction
    60% of base mana
    cast time - 5 seconds
    60 minute cooldown
    Reagents- all remaining soul shards

You Realease the reamining power contained within yourself and your souls obliterating anything within 300 yards of the caster, dealing 896 to 1023 Shadow Damage, also this deing wish creates a death wish upon anyone who was dealt damage by the initial blow reducing their movemnt speed by 80% for 5 seconds and steals 45% of any runic power,mana and energy from the target. this moves damages the target according to how many soul shards the warlock posses.
    5 or less = 1000 SD
    10 or less = 2000 SD
    15 or less = 2500 SD
    20 or less = 2850 SD
    25 or less = 3000 SD
    30 or more = 4000 SD
    the warlock is inccapcitated for 3 seconds after using this move

Demonology
    60% of base mana
    10 Sec channled cast
    60 minute cooldown
    Soul Shard Inferno

The warlock summons a INferno from the depths of chaos, calling forth one every 2 every second, with a maximum of up to 10 seconds. These infernos use 1 soul shard each every 2 minutes or until cancalled, the infernos are considered under the control of the warlock but all work of one petbar.

Destruction
    60% of base mana
    6 sec cast time
    60 minute cooldwon
    Soul Shard per Soulfire
    You rip open and destory the world of nether brining forth the chaos enegies of the world making the earth beneath your feet untouchable, after completeing this move your stricken with emense power but cannot move you can only cast Soul fire, you soul fires cast time has been increased to 5 second cast butit now ingnores all immunites and damage reduction and deals an casues 2458 to 4987 Fire Damage,also anyone caught within 50 yards around the caster get a slowing debuff by 40% and also are dealt 340 Fire Damage per second until the exit the area.

Might be gay whatever but id love to have a move thats on a 1 hour cooldown that just for fun a could pop out in a BG for fun like pallys buble or hand of freedom thing were they heal themselves for 100% of thier health, these suggestions would never get put in but something similar would be wicked, but this is the last thing on my mind right now they needa fix some other things first, anyways tell me what u think and how much fun you would have with these moves.

Re: Bored, and imagine these in a BG

Quote Originally Posted by Voryen
    Demonology
    60% of base mana
    10 Sec channled cast
    60 minute cooldown
    Soul Shard Inferno

The warlock summons a INferno from the depths of chaos, calling forth one every 2 every second, with a maximum of up to 10 seconds. These infernos use 1 soul shard each every 2 minutes or until cancalled, the infernos are considered under the control of the warlock but all work of one petbar.
    did i hear army of the dead?

;Dmaybe

It'll never happen, but hey it was a fun read!

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

15+ Year Old Account

I always like going global with stuff like this. What would a warrior get? What about a Rogue?

Arms - Wrath of Shiva - You can now quad-wield weapons, including bows, crossbows, and guns. Each slot must hold a different type of weapon (ie axes, swords, etc)
    Fury - Super Saiyan - KAH MEH YAHHHHHHH
    Protection - Trojan - You are immune to STD's

Assassination - Improved Improved Mutilate - Everyone hates you.
    Combat - Oh Snap - You lose it. Everything in 20 yards dies and leaves a mutilated corpse behind. After using this ability, you stare crazily into the distance while breathing heavy. No one will come anywhere near you, but they all stare back.
    Subtlety - You are now a Rouge, but no one notices.

R.I.P. YARG