Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.2 PTR Patch Notes, Battlegrounds Q&A

I just have one thing to say. I'm glad I'd rather DPS than tank.

Rofl, 2's rating doesn't count anymore.. Blizz is fucking retarded, I need to find a new game.

It gets harder and harder to pvp as feral.

I think imma turn in my feral pvp hat in and call it a day.

Nerf our damage, im ok with that. But no utility to help us out. Cat is sill weak, and bear does little to no damage. No healing debuff, no SP debuff, a weak snare and everyone has a melee attack speed debuff.

Just plain ghey.

Deleted

I just copied 2 chars for the ptr! Dunno if they will be for the 3.2 but i think so!

IN BEFORE, I HAVE 14 DAYS BEFORE THEY COPY MY CHARS QQQQQQQQQQ TRAIN

"Any dungeons that previously dropped Emblems of Heroism or Valor, such as Naxxramas or Heroic Halls of Stone, will now drop Emblems of Conquest instead. Emblems of Conquest can still be converted to Valor or Heroism."

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by atf
    Any dungeons that previously dropped Emblems of Heroism or Valor, such as Naxxramas or Heroic Halls of Stone, will now drop Emblems of Conquest instead. Emblems of Conquest can still be converted to Valor or Heroism.

WTF
    I like this game to become more casual but this??!? It is indeed too much.

Emblems of heroism from normal instances
    Emblems of valors from heroics and naxx 10 os 10 maly 10
    Emblems of conquest from naxx 25 os 25 maly 25 uld 10 uld 25 (like double amount)
    Emblems of triumph uld 25 hard modes and this coliseum thingie.

This would be a bit better in my opinion.

Seriously, you can get 30ish emblems if you run all heroics in one day. So you can get t8.5 head and chest in just 4 days.

Do you know how long it took me to get my first piece of 8.5!!?!?!?!?!!!!11one

Conquests from heroics and 3.0 raids..... tbh WTF is blizz thinking? O_o

QQ moar

Still no stackable sould shards

This is 2.4 again. It's a outrage, and a spit on anyone who is raiding Ulduar atm.

Grats to freaktarded rogues mages etc etc. Your QQ led to feralcat nerf. I appreciate this alot.
    Oh how I wish all owners of r/m/p/pal/dk classes could be forced to pass IQ test with immediate char deletion in case they fail... Sweet, sweet dreams.

SO FUCKING NICE ABOUT THE EMBLEMS

Now i just need to lvl my retri 5more lvls, then farm some naxx and heroics every day and some battlegrounds for the nonset pvp pieces and ill be full furious nonset and full deadly in no time at all !!!!111oneoneone!!!!11!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis
    Grats to freaktarded rogues mages etc etc. Your QQ led to feralcat nerf. I appreciate this alot.
    Oh how I wish all owners of r/m/p/pal/dk classes could be forced to pass IQ test with immediate char deletion in case they fail... Sweet, sweet dreams.
    feralcat dps in PVE was totally overpowered so whats ur point?

Quote Originally Posted by RubenTuben
    SO FUCKING NICE ABOUT THE EMBLEMS

Now i just need to lvl my retri 5more lvls, then farm some naxx and heroics every day and some battlegrounds for the nonset pvp pieces and ill be full furious nonset and full deadly in no time at all !!!!111oneoneone!!!!11!!!1
    Great.

Youll be the same as every other person doing the same thing.

Might as well just say free gear and scrap badges altogether.

nice to see blizzard thinks of shamans and warriors alot... FUCK U BLIZZARD!

rogues get axes... u know on youtube theres a video of a shaman with 1000 resil dying vs 2 rogues in basicly 2 seconds. BUT NOOOO! how about those pvp buffs or buffs in general we asked for??? i've not repayed for my account and i'm concidering selling the whole damn thing right now..

Deleted

Does anyone think that the buff to prot pally is too much?

i'm a dk tank.. maybe our nerf is deserved... but.... but..... 10% more HEALTH from one single blessing? i need 3 talent points just to get 6% more STAMINA...

Wow, having a Boomkin and a Holy Pally, I am very impressed with these changes. I am also impressed with the BG changes, I might actually start doing them again!
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Holy paladins nerfed as hell. Thank you blizzard. -30% illumination. -5% intellect. And FoL over 12 sec and BoL buff as compensation?
    Retri are played around but that's far from "new exiting battle system" and about as shitty as it is now.
    Time to cancel my paladin account and gear mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpa
    "Any dungeons that previously dropped Emblems of Heroism or Valor, such as Naxxramas or Heroic Halls of Stone, will now drop Emblems of Conquest instead. Emblems of Conquest can still be converted to Valor or Heroism."

LOL

W
    T
    F
    !
    !
    !

Wait...WAT?!

Much thanks to Krinz for this awesome signature!

THANKS BLIZZARD FOR LETTING SHITTIES GET THEIR 2pc TIER 8 AFTER RUNNING A FEW DAYS OF HEROICS. WHEN OTHER GUILDS ARE STAYING UP, MISSING WORK, NOT FUCKING THEIR WIVES SO THEY CAN GET THEIR TIER 8.5. FUCK YOU BLIZZARD. Seriously if you dont change this your going to LOSE ALOT OF FUCKING BUSINESS.