Thread: Holy Paladin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Holy Paladin

Mark my words - Patch 3.2 is the death to holy paladins. Its that simple.

The class needs NEW HEALING SPELL - with none crit and none mana regen and MULTITARGET. These changes beeing made are just another great example of Blizzard listening to "several players" (like GC put it) instead of actually realising how they are destroying an entire spec in a middle of expansion. Do they think guilds are gonna be waiting to see if Paladins can even heal ? OFc not. First numbers from PTR shows Disc priests dominating Tank heals while Holy paladins can no longer maintain basic healing for tank OR for raid...

Its over - Its that simple. After 3.2 there will be 2.5 healing classes in the game. Priests - druids and half a shaman.

It wont matter what ppl try to say. The EXACT same thing is happening as when WOTLK beta was going on. The devs made a desission and even when they realised it was a bad one they couldn't admit to it. The exact same thing is happening now.

Lets go over this shall we.... How many actual healing spells do Holy palas have ? How many OTHER spells do they have to spend on GCD to try to get those healing spells to work diffrently ? Get it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    No, Beacon is better now, even though u were as super duper pro as you prepatch. 60 yard radius aswell.
    And when i heal up that mage, he's at 50% hp. So my HL crits him for 17k, that's a 7k overheal. 10k is not enough to save the tank, and he dies. After patch it's a 17k on the tank, and he will probably survive.
    Uh huh, and what would've happened to your tank if you didn't crit? Looks mighty dead to me by your logic.
    Quelana - Blood Furnace

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    God forbid we actually have to think about what we cast instead of mindlessly spamming HL, right?
    yes... now we pull out the best raid healing spell we have (sarcasm ftw) and mindlessly FoL overheal the raid and it heals our tank!! blizz has definitely figured out how to fix our class.