The Return of Reckoning

[blizzquote author=Blizzard]Seal of Vengeance and Seal of Corruption: These seals have been redesigned to deal substantially more damage. Now, once a paladin has 5 copies of the debuff from these seals on his or her target, on each swing the paladin will deal 33% weapon damage as Holy, with critical strikes dealing double damage.[/blizzquote]

Anyone else feel like this brings back Reckoning as a viable talent for prot?

also,
    [blizzquote author=Blizzard]Ardent Defender: Redesigned. Currently, any damage taken by the paladin while at 35% health or below is reduced. Instead, any attack that would reduce the paladin to 35% health or below has its damage reduced. In addition, once every 2 minutes an attack that would have killed the paladin will fail to kill, and instead set the paladin's health to 10/20/30% of maximum.[/blizzquote]

we're gonna f*kin PWN even more in PVP as prot now. but i fear this will buff Prot Healing pvp specs and make alot of QQers

Re: The Return of Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    [blizzquote author=Blizzard]Ardent Defender: Redesigned. Currently, any damage taken by the paladin while at 35% health or below is reduced. Instead, any attack that would reduce the paladin to 35% health or below has its damage reduced. In addition, once every 2 minutes an attack that would have killed the paladin will fail to kill, and instead set the paladin's health to 10/20/30% of maximum.[/blizzquote]

we're gonna f*kin PWN even more in PVP as prot now. but i fear this will buff Prot Healing pvp specs and make alot of QQers
    This is why i'm going proly instead of ret for pvp now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    Might consider moving 2 from JotJ into the last two for reckoning, since you usually have that debuff from someone else in a raid setting. (Feral druid, warrior offtank, etc)

It could be cool for a main tank spec with a CRAPTON of threat (especially with seal change)

Would need to be tested a little bit.

This kicks ass for both ret and prot =3!
    Red Bull Gives You Wings!

i still feel JotJ is needed and you don't need 5/5 Reckoning since the proc rate can still be high with 3/5

well this change makes reckoning a must if not 5/5, 3/5. altho i liked the 1 min sacred shield ;(