Healbot problems in combat (asking all classes)

THe healbot site isnt working for me if your wondering why im not just posting it on there, plus Im impatient.

But ive noticed in battle grounds or raids that if someone leaves during combat, their bar is switched with someone elses and all the people who were hurt at the time arent affected by heal bot heals.
    ex/ mid BG someone decideds to quit or join the raid, but the damaged bars dont move anymore even with healing. They are all melee so i go to WG or any heal and the bar is unphased. Then even when the people are dead, the bar still shows them as half health missing HP. When this happens i am forced to leave combat so healbot can reboot itself real quick. Also sometimes its get REALLY horrible and every single bar in my range starts freaking out and changing its HP to someone elses HP, so it sets an illusion that makes it look like person 1 = person 2, when person 1 is full hp and person 2 is dead. So i cant tell wtf is going on during this.

Anyone else have this strange and very very annoying problem? and if you do, tell me how you've fixed it? please help!

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Re: Healbot problems in combat (asking all classes)

terrible mod don't use it
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

simple solution

don't use it its crap you won't get far with it cus it heals as soon as the person gets dam,
    but on some boss fights you ned to heal before the dam is inplemented.

and healbot isnt really good to learn anything about your class cus it dus everything for you but
    truth be told you'l still suck as mutch as a player that first got to WoW.

Don't listen to the guy posting before me, he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about (as far as i can understand him, which isn't much)

On topic, had a similar problem once, when bars didn't move at all but at least they changed in color so I knew who was hurt, who wasn't and and who had aggro, related too with changes in the raid. In any case, /reloadui solves everything but I admit is not something you can always do.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

It has to do with blizzard and them not allowing buttons to be moved during combat. Causes serious problems. Only thing I can suggest is having a backup (Even something simple like the blizzard raid frames).

The first 2 repliers don't even know what they are talking about O.o
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

In raid dungeons its fine because not always do multiple people leave at the same time during a boss fight, just when i do AV it annoys me, having to move out and let like 2 people die before i can get back in combat.

As for the other posts, healbot as never done anything such as automaticlly heal the person when they were damaged...and you can still heal the person if they are at full health....i can heal the tank before dmg is done with any addon.

I bet you havent even used the addon and all you do is think healbot sounds like some program that does the work for you.

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Ignore the first retarded posters.
    Clearly, they have no clue about what Healbot does and just jumped onto the bandwagon because of the name of the addon.
    It does nothing for you, theres no such thing in WoW. Its against the ToS and its a bannable offense.

Ontopic:
    I've been using healbot on my Shaman alt since forever and I like it alot.
    I have to agree that its a bit buggy compared to any other Healing Frames and for instance, if I DC during a boss fight, I can't get the frames back untill I'm out of combat.

Other than this, I have nothing to complain, its highly costumizable and very easy to mess arround.

Theres nothing you can do about it
    Other than switch to Grid, which doesn't have these problems

The reason its doing it is something to do with the way the health bars get their information, if they're just reskinned Blizzard bars they'll be fine, but if they take the Blizzard bars and remake them then they won't be. Thus it requires a pretty large rewrite to get them to work properly

I use healbot on my priest for most raids, just because it's faster statistically. You can be a great healer without it, but great healers are made better with it--any decent wow player would want to put forth the best statistics possible, which is why the people that say healbot is for bad healers have no idea what they're talking about. Anyway, yes, healbot does freak out when someone leaves a raid, which is why i have my bars as a backup. Not a full backup, mind you, but really half formatted for regular healing and half formatted for healbot-style (I do not use ALL my abilities with just healbot).

Best way to ensure that something doesn't go wrong is to make sure you're in a guild run where you know no one will leave.