Holy paladin mana regen PVP

So, what mana regeneration has holy paladins got in pvp at this current time?

seal of wisdom and judge wisdom?

you have to be in melee range to get mana back from this..

Divine Plea is a joke healing ppl with MS effect on them

i cannot think how paladins are going to regenerate mana

Looking at the 3 other healers in the game they all have a mana regen mechanic with no -healing debuff attached to them

and i just saw a ghostcrawler quote saying "druid innervate cooldown reduced by 3 mins for half the mana recieved is in the same contect as holy paladins divine illumination nerf"

Was that a nerf to innervate? i really believethat was a buff

i found this very amusing .. now druid can spam innervate every3 mins and if the opposing team doesnt have some1 who can dispel thats even more overpowered than a 6 min cooldown

yea barkskin cannot mask innervate nomore or something?

but you can still mask it with hots and buffs right? to protect it..

Re: Holy paladin mana regen PVP

thats why u use divine plea when ur partner uses his avoidance abilities so u dont rly have to worry about healing him so u regen ur mana, its all about time

Its not gonna cut it, You can't just DP when they have their avoidance effects on, as they tend to be using them to avoid damage and if they take it, you've gotta heal it. I'm worried about mana against teams that burn off my BOW consistantly.. otherwise i'm just gonna have to make sure I judge to get my mana back.

But I do think the nerf was semi justified, as I can even easily outlast even druids at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilium
    thats why u use divine plea when ur partner uses his avoidance abilities so u dont rly have to worry about healing him so u regen ur mana, its all about time
    Oh, so you say on comms "stop taking dmg i need to mana up"?

Sounds good in text lol