Quote Originally Posted by Nienor
Even now it's not that big of a deal. It's an uncontrolled passive heal that doesnt rly save the life of anyone. Most of the times it overheals or leads the real healers in raid to overheal.... Not to mention the fact that wanting a dps class in your raid because of its healing is just ridiculous
Post an Armory link please. You are spewing tons of crap like you are some type of healer that gets all pissy when you see a ret top the healing meters and the overhealing meters. On fights like XT, a ret is essentially 2 players. Without the luxury of aoe packs on that fight, I am still usually pulling top 5 and am usually #1 on heals. Any other class out there that can do that??

Currently, rets and DK's shine on Yogg too. In p2, I am cleansing my ass off in the brain realm. I have yet to see any other dps class that can be as effective as a ret down there. The on-demand burst of a ret pally is amazing for dpsing the brain. Pop trinkets, blow wings and WHEEE!!!! For p3, I am asked to focus on adds. At any given time, there are 2 adds alive while Yogg is "live". Facing away from Yogg, I am contributing DPS to both adds and Yogg while placing my debuff on Yogg for everyone elses gain.

Stop whining about ret because you feel inconvenienced by them. Any reasonably skilled ret can expect to be able to compete for a full time raid spot and from what I am reading, its only going to get better.