Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Crusader's Coliseum

I hope blizzard got bad senso of humour and we will receive a better pve content than this current lolmagnataurmorepowerfulthanoldgod

Jormunger worm effect---Spits poison that makes the stupid encounter more fun to play, dealing 100000000 fun damage to make up for rushed content. wahoo!

To me it sounds like a way for the Developers to add some more content / pve gear drops with very little effort or expenditure of time. Let's hope that this is so they can focus on developing something more substantive for the next raid instance. (IC right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Shabada
    After re-reading the Blizzard notes about the Coliseum I've come to the conclusion that there is no possible way it could be good. Or at least better than Ulduar.

It's a 10-25 man version of Ring of Blood. And the twist!? We can only attempt a boss only a few times on heroic per week! /gasp!

Seems like the Coliseum is only going to end up being a side-game while we continue doing Ulduar hard-modes until Citadel is released.

I'm angry. Grrrr.
    Stop QQing about a raid you havent even seen. Sounds pretty awesome to me. I remember endless QQ about Ulduar too and once it came out all those QQers were like *errrrrrrr ehm yeah.... I guess its OK but still WE DONT WANT ANY VEHICLES* while truly inside them they knew they loved it. B4 Ulduar was even released everyone was like ZOMG ITS GONNA BE LIKE ULDAMAN GG BLIZZ!!! and it wasnt..... So shut your God damn mouth. The only raid that ever dissapointed me was naxx comming back at lvl 80. Every other raid created by blizz was a blast and this one is going to be too.

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5
    I just hope Blizzard wont screw up and make alliance gear "hello kitty gear"
    yeah i am actually kind of hoping to see some cute pink warriors come next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Shabada
    "Not one, but TWO Jormungar Wyrms!"

LMFAO AT THE ABOVE PIC

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin