Regarding Emblem changes in 3.2

Will the Emblem of Heroism and Emblem of Valor be converted into Emblem on Conquest or will they stay as heroism/valor ?

Re: Regarding Emblem changes in 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Sempx
    Will the Emblem of Heroism and Emblem of Valor be converted into Emblem on Conquest or will they stay as heroism/valor ?
    Most probably the latter.
    This space is available for rent!

They should make 5 heroism=1 valor, 5 valor = 1 conquest and so on. Thus 125 heroism would = 1 triumph. I think that is a fair trade off instead of having people get the emblems who have never stepped foot into a 25 man Ulduar or even in the new raid.

Can someone answer the question properly? I would like to know if I've to spend my 60 Emblems of Heroism for the Idol and a piece of the Savage set..

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim1331
    Can someone answer the question properly? I would like to know if I've to spend my 60 Emblems of Heroism for the Idol and a piece of the Savage set..
    Magic 8ball says: "Go spend!".

Seriously, no one knows and until 3.2 hits, there will be no definite answer to your question.

Use your brain once in a while...

Seeing that emblems of conquest can be turned into val. or Hero. I doubt they will just become Emblems of Conquest so go ahead and buy what you want with them. Plus you have plenty of time to do more heroics and Raids to get more emblems before the patch...

P.S Blizz you are stupid for the emblem change!

Thank you and good bye =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage

Quote Originally Posted by gringo
    Magic 8ball says: "Go spend!".

Seriously, no one knows and until 3.2 hits, there will be no definite answer to your question.

Use your brain once in a while...
    lol forum nubs at there best.... make a nice post answering the question then and the end feel an uncontrollable urge to flame and downgrade someone.... i mean seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon
    lol forum nubs at there best.... make a nice post answering the question then and the end feel an uncontrollable urge to flame and downgrade someone.... i mean seriously?
    I feed on your tears!