Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: nerfing of old content

If you invested too much time in a game, who's to blame?
    Blizzard never sold it's game as a EQ2 clone. Go there if you want your endless grind to be "rewarded".

And it WILL get nerfed further until they feel comfortable with THEIR game difficulty.
    So better save some QQ for later :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

Guys, are you fucking serious?
    Vanilla was not hard, if you complain about the game being too easy, do some hardmodes or atleast CLEAR ULDUAR FIRST

Well, all this means is that the ones who worked (lol?) for their T8 will get to jump right into Colliseum, while those who didnt will be farming heroics, leading to those that have T8 getting T9 before the others, which is basically what this game is about...getting armor before others.

Badge gear is not very good, sure you get 2 pieces of t8,5 but that is not nearly enough for rushing colliseum.

Quote Originally Posted by vvz
    No you didnt. You played a video game. Byebye.
    Quoting for fucking truth.

Seriously people need to stop saying "I worked for my gear", because honestly this is not work, it's a fucking game.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbender
    If you invested too much time in a game, who's to blame?
    Blizzard never sold it's game as a EQ2 clone. Go there if you want your endless grind to be "rewarded".

And it WILL get nerfed further until they feel comfortable with THEIR game difficulty.
    So better save some QQ for later :P
    Was it mented to me?
    Anyhow im not craying for all those grinds i had neither im gonna hit with my head some wall because i lost 2 years on nothing. No i enjoyed the game and i wont feel sry. But im just comparin my raiding exp to todays ones.
    Yes, i never did hard modes because i didt have time and other things stoped me to have that chance.
    Only thing i mented with my Big reply was that todays raiders are craying omg nubs gonna get tier. and wtf i dont care because those casual's like me wont ever see HARD MODE's wich drop better gear then simple tier i atleast hope they do.
    Neither when i get on my todays warr t7.5 shoulders and legs,t8.5 chest and head. i know i wont be imidietly rdy to hit new raid because i lack alot of exp when it comes to ulduar Hard modes. Who knows maybe im gonna do 1 day hard mode of new raid maybe i wont.
    But do i have to be active like before to see lich king when it comes out, no i dont. But do i have to be atleast little more active then im now, yes i do. Wich is impossible i think until something dosent change in my live.

So When all those todays hc raiders are craying omg omg they gonna get something that we have. Dude with time everyone will have it. Blizz just gave the casual's that gear wich u alrdy have 1-2 months with alot less effort.

Today whole population know's only to QQ,If u QQ so much why are u playing this game? go play tetris ffs.
    Everything is gonna change with time nothing will stay the same. So get freaking over it and enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Rylaj
    Guys, are you fucking serious?
    Vanilla was not hard, if you complain about the game being too easy, do some hardmodes or atleast CLEAR ULDUAR FIRST
    8) ;D 8) ;D

Quote Originally Posted by DMCDante
    Quoting for fucking truth.

Seriously people need to stop saying "I worked for my gear", because honestly this is not work, it's a fucking game.
    After reading this thread I had to join and say I agree. Too many people take this GAME far too seriously. I raided in vanilla and I still raid now. I think it's a good thing they are nerfing it as it means that we can recruit newer players. There is no need for an elitist attitude to exist as it is just a GAME. Those of you that think it's work and you worked hard need to go find yourself a proper job and get a family started I'm afraid, as they both require you to work hard. There's also the fact that if you don't like it then please just cancel your subs and let the rest of us enjoy this game in peace.

Old content is srs bznz!

By the time they'll be getting their t8 you should be running around in t9, making their gear irrelevant. This just helps people get alts or rerollers ready for the new tier of content.

Okay then...
    Whoever doesn't have Ulduar level gear is either casual or slow (or both ).
    The new badge system is useful for rerolling a class or gearing an alt.
    I don't see why they should nerf naxxramas. Any more nerfs to naxx or Ulduar and i'm falling asleep on my keyboard.
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

Quote Originally Posted by trunicated
    I did MC back when you had to go to Azshara every week for your Aqual Quintessence. The Eternal Quintessence made things easier for no reason, and it makes my trips out there every week devalued.

I did BWL way back when, and you had to have 2 rogues so you could even do the suppression room. Removing that kind of thing in BC made my BWL worth less because it's now easier.

I did Naxx40 back in the day, when you had to either be rich, or grind out AD rep so your guild could at least help you get your attunement. We also needed to get 40 people together so that we could attempt a good chunk of the bosses. I did thadd when he was actually difficult, and one person out of place wiped your raid. Making it easier, and require fewer people, makes my achievements worth less. They shouldn't have done this.

Those are all stupid arguments, and they all sound just as stupid as the OP's complaint. Honestly, dude, just because Billy McWeaksauce can now come in, do the crap you did when LK first came out, and get gear with Ulduar item level, doesn't make your experience worth less. You don't do raids for the gear, you do them for the challenge. There is ZERO POINT to have new people join up, and have to progress through every level slowly, especially now that there are going to be FOUR levels of difficulty (Heroic, Naxx, Uld, Col). All that kind of crap does is burn people out. This lets someone run a couple weeks of lockouts on the old stuff, and get them geared enough that they can start attempting the new raid.

It makes me mad that people get all uppity about people just now entering the raiding game or people who leveled an alt joining their guild getting gear that will prepare them for the newest tier of raiding. This badge change is essentially Blizzard removing a roadblock to the new raid, much like how they removed the attunements on SSC/TK and MH/BT. Get over it, and don't piss on other people's good time because you think it makes your game less fun (PROTIP: it doesn't.)

I usually don't see a lot of good posts on this forum, but this is a very good one!

Deleted

I laugh everytime i read one of these threads...
    Did you even once stop to think about all the new players?
    Only chance you have of getting into a PuG (or a serious guild for that matter) is by either having full naxx 25 gear and/or having all the achievements to "prove" that you know the tactics.

I made a druid not to long ago, ive been lucky to get into pugs for OS and VoA but i wont even bother trying to get into a Naxx pug. 90% of them will break up after 2-3 bosses for various reasons.

Your saying you worked hard for your gear? Wait, wasnt OS, Naxx and EoE faceroll raids? I doubt the "easy" modes of Ulduar are that much harder.

wait wut? whit what badges are we able to buy teh uberleet stuff?(cause i alweys change badges in 10man raids ones/heroics ones for altgear;P)
    and currently i have like 60 of em
    ^makes sigz k?

The problem is the gear disparity, and zero incentive for older players to run the older raids. Hence, if you are level 70ish, and hit level 80 come 3.2, there really are no groups to get through Naxx, or Ulduar. They are all working on the new raid.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Krinz
    wait wut? whit what badges are we able to buy teh uberleet stuff?(cause i alweys change badges in 10man raids ones/heroics ones for altgear;P)
    and currently i have like 60 of em
    In 3.2 all heroics and raids up to and including ulduar will drop Emblem of Conquest (ie the current 25 man ulduar emblems), and with those tokens you can buy a wooping 6 pieces of gear as it is right now.
    The people that QQ do it because they think that they will give out all pieces from the emblem vendors.

As some people have pointed out its a good change for alts and/or new players that simply cant get into a decent group for naxx/os/eoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic

it needs to be difficult progressing through content, while in that patch it wont matter if u go naxx10 or ulduar25... it still gives same badges...
    Same badges? Yes. Same gear? No. "Casuals" as you "hardcore" players call them, still won't get access to the 800-and-some-odd items that drop exclusively from Ulduar without, you guessed it, doing Ulduar.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Quote Originally Posted by vvz
    No you didnt. You played a video game. Byebye.
    True.

My philosophy: "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day."
    Gear without skill are so much useless...

I'm selling this software, contact me for infoz

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofmade
    True.

My philosophy: "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day."
    Gear without skill are so much useless...
    This is also true for alot of people that got carried through raids.
    Whats your point?

Scrubs will still be scrubs even with high ilvl gear.
    Skill > gear ALWAYS

KONATA

Quote Originally Posted by trunicated
    I did MC back when you had to go to Azshara every week for your Aqual Quintessence. The Eternal Quintessence made things easier for no reason, and it makes my trips out there every week devalued.

I did BWL way back when, and you had to have 2 rogues so you could even do the suppression room. Removing that kind of thing in BC made my BWL worth less because it's now easier.

I did Naxx40 back in the day, when you had to either be rich, or grind out AD rep so your guild could at least help you get your attunement. We also needed to get 40 people together so that we could attempt a good chunk of the bosses. I did thadd when he was actually difficult, and one person out of place wiped your raid. Making it easier, and require fewer people, makes my achievements worth less. They shouldn't have done this.

Those are all stupid arguments, and they all sound just as stupid as the OP's complaint. Honestly, dude, just because Billy McWeaksauce can now come in, do the crap you did when LK first came out, and get gear with Ulduar item level, doesn't make your experience worth less. You don't do raids for the gear, you do them for the challenge. There is ZERO POINT to have new people join up, and have to progress through every level slowly, especially now that there are going to be FOUR levels of difficulty (Heroic, Naxx, Uld, Col). All that kind of crap does is burn people out. This lets someone run a couple weeks of lockouts on the old stuff, and get them geared enough that they can start attempting the new raid.

It makes me mad that people get all uppity about people just now entering the raiding game or people who leveled an alt joining their guild getting gear that will prepare them for the newest tier of raiding. This badge change is essentially Blizzard removing a roadblock to the new raid, much like how they removed the attunements on SSC/TK and MH/BT. Get over it, and don't piss on other people's good time because you think it makes your game less fun (PROTIP: it doesn't.)

Thaddius was never hard lmao