Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    ahh right, I fail then :P

Bile-Encrusted Medallion (forum rules won't let me link it...) has bonus armor on live, but Sigrie isn't showing any armor. Was the armor removed in the Cataclysm or is this an issue with Sigrie?

Is there a way to search by stats yet? I would like to find items based on their haste ratings as this DB is more up to date than wowheads.

Sockets that should be there appear to be missing from most Cataclysm items.

For example, the Vicious Gladiator's Plate Helm only shows a meta socket. It actually has a meta socket and a red socket, as shown here on WoWHead: http://cata.wowhead.com/item=60420.

At any rate, similar socket errors are present in all the other PvP gear (Barring the ones with only one socket), and likely extend to other recently datamined gear as well (I just can't verify those).
    Last edited by Cluck; 2010-10-05 at 07:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The WoW Talent Calculators only allow you to put talents into the Primary Spells Tree. For example, if I've clicked on the Fire tree under mage and get to the 31 points required, I cannot put the remainder of the points into the other trees.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Fixed!

Deleted
    wish you would fix this over power and under power crap its making alot of people angry me being one of them and anyone who ses to learn there class thats funny cos half the people who say that dont now it themselves or are just bot uses. why would you over power pallys locks and mages and mess up the other classes a little stupid you as me hunters cant do no damage warriors cant even hold aggro after what blizz have done. i have tanked for a while and all blizz have done is made it worse you ask me and alot of other people think so to so if blizz wanna lose custom then they are going the right way about it

Deleted
    We aren't Blizzard.

Tooltip on Holy Nova (some versions of the spell, i.e. Spell #15237) shows "Requires shadowform".

Made a post about this before I noticed this thread