Premade Shamans on the PTR

So I decided I was going to see what shamans can do in leet uld gear with the 3.2 changes...then discover that the way that blizz itemizes for Resto/Elem is completely retarded....
    Is anyone else having this problem?

Like the reto gear is somewhere around 29% crit and 440haste...even though we should be stacking haste more with the changes to riptide/LHW

And the elem gear caps at around 480 haste.

Ok I understand that premades can't be god pro but shouldnt they at least be marginal...mabey im just doing something wrong but I know for sure that this patch is coming too soon...

TLDR; Premade Shaman's make it seem like Blizzard doesnt know how Shamans work.

And If I seem terribly wrong then post why, dont just mindlessly flame.
    "This one time, I died and lost all my lifes in Mario. It's not fair because I should be able to save the princess too." -Offhand

Re: Premade Shamans on the PTR

Yes it is extremly fucked up, thats why I'm sending my own char across and not a premade one.

Quote Originally Posted by HidaRonin
    Yes it is extremly fucked up, thats why I'm sending my own char across and not a premade one.
    Yeah I have done the same...just kindof dumb =/
    "This one time, I died and lost all my lifes in Mario. It's not fair because I should be able to save the princess too." -Offhand

15+ Year Old Account

But you know what? It is still better than a good deal of characters that haven't gotten a lot of items past naxx 10. So while they aren't uber, they are still damn good. Don't be so god damned picky and x-fer your main.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    But you know what? It is still better than a good deal of characters that haven't gotten a lot of items past naxx 10. So while they aren't uber, they are still damn good. Don't be so god damned picky and x-fer your main.
    You miss the point, the changes to shamans could possibly require us to get a completely different set of gear. One which stacks haste. I simply wanted to test this out, that is the only reason I made a premade char. I just wanted to see how my stats would affect the way I heal. It's not about being picky, its about wanting to test something out and not being able too.

Also I did xfer my main as I had stated, this was to test the new content, and if people who are in bad gear want to make a pre-made shouldn't it at least be geared properly?

15+ Year Old Account

I noticed the elemental gear and resto gear on my premade shaman. buuut, I get to ignore it since i'm Enhance