Poll: What spec. to play with a Muti Rogue 2v2?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What do you think about this 2v2?

I'm going to do some 2v2 with a Rogue.. And before I gear up I want to know: which spec. would fit the best? The rogue is Muti.. I was thinking about Feral but since the nerfs I've been rethinking of Balance.. Still there's an option left.. Let me know what YOU think. (Appreciated)

Re: What do you think about this 2v2?

Id say feral, great opening, both stealth\prowling .. Resto could be good to id go after what you like best boomkin idk much about tbh, but i voted feral

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth of kiljaeden
    well if blizzard is making 2v2 pointless ide say welcome to 3v3/5v5

I'm only in the Arena for the fun, not the rating :]

If your only in it for the fun factor then feral/rogue is a very fun comp. The most 'realistic' though is resto/rogue because especially with the new resilience change double dps is going to be very hard to pull off.

If you're only in it for the fun, feral druid is probably the way to go, unless you truly enjoy playing Resto, then that's a good way to go as well.

Eggscuse me, why is my signature gone

Thanks guys, after seen Disstance and Chunkywaffle in the higher rating @2v2.. I went for resto.. )

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim1331
    Thanks guys, after seen Disstance and Chunkywaffle in the higher rating @2v2.. I went for resto.. )
    tried rogue / insect swarm resto druid some time ago with my friend, did skirmish for about 3 hours and didn't lose a single game. i know it's only skirmish but we got pretty many strong teams against us, and being able to play as aggressively as i did was the most fun i have had on arena for a long time