Poll: Which would be best/easiest for an arena noob?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What healer for DK+Hunt+X in 3.2?

I'm going to be leveling a healer via recruit a friend to play 3v3 with a few friends. It's been quite a while since I've played so I have no idea how the healers currently perform. What healer would work the best with a DK and hunter for 3v3 next season? Also (if different that what is best) what would be the easiest to do well with that comp as I've never really done any pvp healing and am doing this more or less to get to play with my friends.

I've made it a poll for those of you that don't feel like typing out a response, but I'd appreciate explanations for those of you that don't mind.

Thanks.

Re: What healer for DK+Hunt+X in 3.2?

Lots of views but not many votes. I need to start this thing soon so I have it to 80 by next season.

Right this second... druid is your best bet but shaman are getting some sweet buffs next patch so its up in the air right now. Honestly, any of the 4 healing classes would be great in that comp, just up to you. Personally i think i would go druid though. Cyclone is pretty crazy good when used correctly for stopping heals ect..
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

amusing how even with shaman buffed while everyone else is nerfed you didnt put them up there

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

I have an 80 alliance shaman and my friends both have horde characters. I didn't put the shaman on the list because I didn't really want to level another one to 80, but if it happens to be the best healer for that comp I could consider it.

I would say sham would prolly be the best because bloodlust adds nicely to the cheesy beast within masters call cleave that is unholy/BM