Ret 3.2 PvE spec

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...&version=10026

I was thinking it over and now that in PvE we would be speccing into SotP we would have access to Divine Int. which would make up for the mana we're losing from A. SoB/M damage getting healed. And B. CS being on a shorter CD but the same mana cost.

Any thoughts on this?

Re: Ret 3.2 PvE spec

empty talent calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpally
    empty talent calculator
    wtf >< I'll try and do it again.
    Edit: Alright fix'd it. Just woke up and used the adress bar link instead of the correct link ><

Deleted

This looks like a pretty solid Ret PvE build to me. Seeing as SoBlood/Martyr will be removed, Vengeance/Corruption will be a fully viable DPS seal concidering its revamp.

This gets my vote!

Also the new libram from the new raid instance has a chance to give 200 strength for 16 seconds when your seal of vengeance deals periodic damage, quite nice, new pve seal imo, still command for PvP I think, need the burst.

It looks to be fairly solid. I would recommend removing Vindication in favor of Pursuit of Justice, though. Being disarmed in late-game pve is rare, but needing to run around and get to your target in a timely manner is not. You could use an enchant or meta gem for speed, but both offer 8% run speed rather than 15. And with the talent you'd free up space for a hit/crit enchant or an AP enchant.

And honestly I'd consider using SoV even for pvp. Seal of Vengeance + Judgement of Justice kicks stealthers in the ______. Can't run. Can't hide. That also puts another spin on the Pursuit of Justice talent. With it, judgement of justice limits the target to 100% movement speed. You'll be running at 115%. I've literally run circles around people with this. You'd be surprised how long it takes some druids in travel form to figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bael
    It looks to be fairly solid. I would recommend removing Vindication in favor of Pursuit of Justice, though. Being disarmed in late-game pve is rare, but needing to run around and get to your target in a timely manner is not. You could use an enchant or meta gem for speed, but both offer 8% run speed rather than 15. And with the talent you'd free up space for a hit/crit enchant or an AP enchant.

And honestly I'd consider using SoV even for pvp. Seal of Vengeance + Judgement of Justice kicks stealthers in the ______. Can't run. Can't hide. That also puts another spin on the Pursuit of Justice talent. With it, judgement of justice limits the target to 100% movement speed. You'll be running at 115%. I've literally run circles around people with this. You'd be surprised how long it takes some druids in travel form to figure this out.
    Personally I'm going to be using a SoCommand spec for PvP. The way it's set up now will be nice with the 4 second CS and we all know in PvP we wouldent get enough time outside or arena's to stack SoC/V to 5 :P

Quote Originally Posted by SaintMongoose
    Personally I'm going to be using a SoCommand spec for PvP. The way it's set up now will be nice with the 4 second CS and we all know in PvP we wouldent get enough time outside or arena's to stack SoC/V to 5 :P
    That's very true. I'm not accustomed to thinking of paladins as a burst damage class. While I know the class is capable of it on paper and occasionally in practice, my normal experience fighting against them is that they're incapable of doing anything but annoying me unless they bring a friend that can use crowd control. My own inability to use ret burst effectively in pvp doesn't help me get used to the idea either.