Need help with druid macro/addon

Alright so I recently downloaded Healbot. It's a fantastic addon and makes healing easier/much more effective, but I have an issue. I want to macro a simple natures swiftness to the addon.

This is my macro:

/cast Nature's Swiftness
    /cast Healing Touch

Simple enough yeah? It works 100% of the time when it's on a button. Now I've named this icon "oh shit", so how do I get this macro to work in Healbot? On the Healbot menu, I have the left button, shift modifier, I've put in "oh shit" (without quotations, as my macro doesn't have quotations).

I want to just hover over the healbot bar, hit shift+left click on my mouse button so then it will use that macro on the person I hover over.

For some reason, it just uses the heal on me, regardless on who I'm hovering over. Needless to say, I've wiped because of this.

Anyone know what to do here?

Re: Need help with druid macro/addon

You should try /cast [target=mouseover], if it works like Grid, it just does what you asked in the macro, and you never asked to heal the target your mouse is over.

Yes, you need to change your macro to:
    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [target=mouseover] Healing Touch

Otherwise the macro will just assume there's no target and use the "auto-self cast" function to heal you.
    With that macro, it will heal the person you mouseover
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

Ah excellent, forgot about the [mouseover]

Thanks guys.