Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: PTR Cat model- ingame Screens

But then no cat would run around with extracted claws anyway.

You should rather be worried why they can't manage to add whiskers.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapi
    I am still am rather amused/entertained at all the QQ by people regarding the new skins on the forms.
    Agreed. I was disappointed that the forms were not up to the expectations that Blizz themselves had hyped up. But, after a while looking at them, I really like the look of the new models. They're a big upgrade from what we currently got.

People would probably have more credibility whining about the mane of their Tauren instead. :

Quote Originally Posted by Selverein

People would probably have more credibility whining about the mane of their Tauren instead. :
    Ok then ill wine about my gnome mage beeing short..

What I am curious about, is if the new forms improve our kitty range issue. I know my example is flawed, but when fighting Kologarn's right arm, I often have trouble positioning myself in such a way that I can do white damage ("You are facing..."). Even though I clearly am standing in front, near and facing the arm. Any news on improvements?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by droozle
    What I am curious about, is if the new forms improve our kitty range issue. I know my example is flawed, but when fighting Kologarn's right arm, I often have trouble positioning myself in such a way that I can do white damage ("You are facing..."). Even though I clearly am standing in front, near and facing the arm. Any news on improvements?
    All 3 hit boxes on Kologarn are very central. Slightly off to the side from where the tanks are and facing kologarn will give you white damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    All 3 hit boxes on Kologarn are very central. Slightly off to the side from where the tanks are and facing kologarn will give you white damage.
    Without wanting to derail the topic, but I haven't heared our rogues and other melee specs complain about not being able to hit the arm. But I guess I will have to wait and see if the new kitties are easier to position. Thanks anyway for the tip about staying near Kologarn's body.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by droozle
    Without wanting to derail the topic, but I haven't heared our rogues and other melee specs complain about not being able to hit the arm. But I guess I will have to wait and see if the new kitties are easier to position. Thanks anyway for the tip about staying near Kologarn's body.
    There's nothing wrong with feral positioning and Kologarn, and I would feel comfortable assuming that the new kitty forms will feel exactly like the current version. What Alski said is holds -- pretend you're hitting Kologarn's body, and tab target until you've got the arm. The three hitboxes are in *exactly* the same place, on his belly button.

Anyone else notice in the first picture the blood elf magic broom is brushing one of the cats paws? lol