15+ Year Old Account

Wg Bug? starting with vehicles.

So Lately the Horde have been getting down the first west wall within the first 4 minutes, with 7+vehicles. Now During our post game arguing someone mentioned that there's a bug in which they can logout while in the vehicles and log back in when WG starts and keep them? is this true?

Re: Wg Bug? starting with vehicles.

I know at the very beginning if you kill something you get to corp right away.

Then someone goes and makes sieges, jumps out, and does it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trucidor

"Oh, Tirion's having a carnival!"

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I've heard of that. From my own personal experience I walked into WG on offense once and within 5-10 seconds of our team entering Wintergrasp it immediately maxed our ranks out. We had even made it to a workshop. By the time we got to it we had almost 16 seige engines headed for the front wall. So ya there is definitely some bugs in Wintergrasp.

its because you can start with big stacks of tenacity im pretty sure. also theres been at least one thread on this exact same subject. search ftw

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Here's how it works...
    1. Horde get highest rank.
    2. Horde log out before end of WG if they are losing.
    3. Horde log in after next WG starts.
    4. Horde have highest rank
    5. Horde buy Siege Engines.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Malfz
    Here's how it works...
    I just don't see why anyone would bother with that. Why not lose get your one mark. Then win and get three marks. Offense really isn't that hard from my experience that we need the vehicles instantly.

15+ Year Old Account

I don't want to start an argument but alot of the Horde, on Muradin atleast have this strong sense of superiority over the Alliance players. I don't know why, but they use the vehicle exploit, and when they win they'll camp our FP, sometimes they even go on "Alliancesux" characters just to mock us if we lose.

I think it's about time the alliance stigma of being the childrens faction goes to the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla
    I just don't see why anyone would bother with that. Why not lose get your one mark. Then win and get three marks. Offense really isn't that hard from my experience that we need the vehicles instantly.
    I don't see why they would either, but they do. On my realm though, alliance rarely (if at all) does it, while Horde does it every battle.

Here's how it works...
    And now tell me why would anybody sacrifice his loser mark and log out several hours from the game just to build early siege tanks? it makes no sense.

I don't see why they would either, but they do. On my realm though, alliance rarely (if at all) does it, while Horde does it every battle.
    And the Horde would claim the same.

There are retards on both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

It's just something people do to basically get a free win.

Also I'd like to note that people might have 2 80s, one getting the fail mark, the other logging out after max rank. Then logging in, making vehicles, logging onto the other person who got the loss mark, and profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I don't know about the other realms but, on Sylvanas when the Horde attacks we get the second rank immediately after the first Alliance player dies so we can make siege vehicles from the start and steamroll through the walls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

This is mostly just losers talking crap out of ignorance.

Several games, both on Alliance (I've experienced it personally, so quite your "whaa, Horde cheat!" whines) and Horde, allow you to get to your Lieutenant rank within the first or second kill (even off guards). This is particularly true if you're not in a raid. Once you have it, you can run to a workshop with everyone else who got it and assault, or you can just build a bunch for people who are in a raid, which is what happens more often.

Sure, the logout/login bit may happen from time to time, but that's hardly the norm.
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.