Rshammy / War / War

Is this is a viable set up for 3s?

If so, what sort of tactics would be best? splitting the wars on the dps, keeping up MS and HS to keep them off the shammy so he can freely heal, purge and interupt or both wars jump the healer/dps and go straight for a kill?

I realise arenas are situational but is nice to have some kind of tactic before entering the arenas..

Re: Rshammy / War / War

The lack of CC against RMP will kill you
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

You dont have any CC, thats a problem

Maybe get a retri to replace another warrior, works much better I think

no.....

anything with 2 warriors is just gimping yourself, our damage output is sub-par and the only reason you'd want one is for MS.... you'd be better off (much) with a ;

warrior / r-sham / ret
    r-sham / hunter / ret
    r-sham / warrior / dk

basically don't stack 2 of one class in 3s... that's just a bad idea given the way warriors work.

make one war go fury lol the cc whould be inexistant so instead find a mage lock or boomkin or any class with high cc and burst
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys

lol guys. l2p. U say warriors dont have any cc....what about fear?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowmaister
    lol guys. l2p. U say warriors dont have any cc....what about fear?
    fear cd is the exact same length as a pvp trinket. lawl

they have nothing even remotely spammable. anything between no cd and 1 min cd length can be used to kill someone

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by verticulate
    no.....

anything with 2 warriors is just gimping yourself, our damage output is sub-par and the only reason you'd want one is for MS.... you'd be better off (much) with a ;

warrior / r-sham / ret
    r-sham / hunter / ret
    r-sham / warrior / dk

basically don't stack 2 of one class in 3s... that's just a bad idea given the way warriors work.
    One of the top RestoSham 3v3 comps is Sham - Rogue - Rogue, it works sometimes

gimping the group by bringing 2 of 1 class i kinda get, though having battle + commanding shout is always nice.

the people argueing the team has no cc i dont get. shams dont have hex? last i checked they do... and one hex 2 warriors getting heals here and there can do some amazing shit

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

Any team with a pally would just kill you guys, and even if you somehow managed to purge it off your teams kill target, one of your warriors would most likely die.

The lack of CC isnt as bad as the fact they have little way to save your ass. I run with a warr and a ret as a resto sham and the amount of times i havent required a BoP in a game let a lone sacrifice etc, i could count on 1 hand. Now we only run at 1800s so we are not awesome but shammies squishiness i see as a huge problem but as someone pointed out with a Rsham rogue rogue it is possible maybe you could also be that exception to the rule aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    fear cd is the exact same length as a pvp trinket. lawl

they have nothing even remotely spammable. anything between no cd and 1 min cd length can be used to kill someone

you got 2 fears!!! idot

you got 2 fears!!! idot
    totally.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species

totally.

got nothin better to say....?

got nothin better to say....?
    well you called me an idot. not much i can say to that.

the 2 min cd localized fear isn't going to kill anyone by itself. 2 of them isn't going to kill anyone by itself, not to mention even with new changes, its quite easy to kite a warrior, you could certainly keep one of them cc'd the entire time

well you called me an idot. not much i can say to that.

the 2 min cd localized fear isn't going to kill anyone by itself. 2 of them isn't going to kill anyone by itself, not to mention even with new changes, its quite easy to kite a warrior, you could certainly keep one of them cc'd the entire time

not if u l2p

not if u l2p
    totally.

gimp yourself so you can l2p.