Tier 9 Graphics Preview

A few disclaimers:

1) These textures aren't in the current PTR build. I've simply extracted the ICONS of the sets and compiled them in photoshop to give an idea of how they'll look.
    2) They're all Alliance models as far as I can tell. The Horde ones are all listed with placeholders such as HORDE_MELEE_DPS_RAID_TRINKET, etc. The Alliance ones have "final" names.
    3) Only bits and pieces of each set are viewable. Some sets have helms, some have shoulders, some have gloves, some don't.
    4) There are no Plate items in the MPQ yet.
    5) I spent about half an hour (at work) putting this stuff together. Sorry about the poor quality.
    6) Sorry in advance for the Druid/Cloth sets. After how terribly they turned out, I decided to use a Draenei to model the mail set so it'll look more natural.
    7) Remember, these are only the icons - not the models themselves. I seriously doubt the Cloth/Caster classes will be wearing a Shirt and Pants - they'll probably get robes and kilts and whatnot.
    8) I don't know who the cloth/mail sets belong to. My guess is Warlock/Shaman.

Having said all that... Enjoy the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Since my post count is rougly 10x yours I'll give you a big STFU because I'm obviously your superior

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tier 9 Graphics Preview

Oh god....Rogue and Druid looks like Gort from the Day the Earth Stood Still.

Mail, kilt pl0x.

Oh my sweet jesus, thank the lord druid forms got a buff.

those are uh... pretty ugly