Seed of Corruption crit modifier?

does seed of corruption only crit for 150% damage instead of 200% like others talented?

i have spent points in destro for Ruin and only effects one spell i use, but also next patch pandemic will effect haunt for 100% crit damage, but nothing for this other spell? or am i wrong and it's already 200% damage

also haven't noticed but i think Malediction 9% corruption crit only applies to base spell corruption not the seed version.

just wonder cos i'm affliciton spec and my damage seems quite poor in instances i try to dot all the mobs and use instant shadow bolts to do extra damage so i try spamming seed of currption on all instead now and seems ok but i wonder how well it works with our other talents

Re: Seed of Corruption crit modifier?

If your aoe is low as affliction, you're doing it wrong. My 70 lock pulls 2-3k on normal pulls.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

how do you do it? cast seed on one target then tab to next and do again and keep repeating?

Yeah, half the time you don't have to tab. Just spam seed as fast as you can.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Spamming it on more targets is better though, it's better to be certain it will deal AOE damage then to overwrite your own Seed.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

15+ Year Old Account

1) Seed of Corruption crits for 50%

2) Tab targetting might be best, but all it takes is one mage casting blizzard to pop every seed of yours at the same time and have you pull aggro. I always recommend using the "F" key, which is a keybind for /assist.

Target mob, press F twice. First time, you are now targetting the tank, second time, you are now targetting the mob the tank is beating on.
    Cast Seed of Corruption.
    Press F twice during cast.
    Repeat.

Thus your seed will always hit the target the tank is hitting, and tanks can pop a seed pretty easy now, and thus the aoe is a steady stream rather than insane burst.

R.I.P. YARG