Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: bout damn time for some nice lookin tier!

I agree they could have made the colors a bit more varied. But all in all they all look really nice with the subtle nuances that separate them apart.

10+ Year Old Account

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

They look terrible >

i dont think its bad they have the same model. it gives it more of a army feeling. wich i dont think is a bad thing. makes you feel more like a soldier of the alience (ye i spelled that wrong shoot me!).

btw cant wait for the horde warlock gear

Quote Originally Posted by linros
    i dont think its bad they have the same model. it gives it more of a army feeling. wich i dont think is a bad thing. makes you feel more like a soldier of the alience (ye i spelled that wrong shoot me!).

btw cant wait for the horde warlock gear
    are we playing Gi Joe etc? No it's Warcraft... there is no army

i agree, i think these look pretty nice. I guess they could be MUCH worse. I'm not too crazy abut them being basically the same for each class but at the same time helps you notice the little differences in each set of armor, they are the same basic models but the skins for each are different.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Burner
    Than why bother make lore and seperate Alliance and Horde of we aren't a army.

no army... then why the whole bloodoath of the horde stuf.. and battlegrounds(who fights in a battle with a nation vs a nation?) for the alliance and and for the horde shouting.. they are not footbal clubs you know. we are not hooligangs we are strong guys who help the army! and it seems like they want to bring the horde vs alliance feeling back. how do you do that? join the army!

Okay, now your just trolling. Army does not mean the modern day army. Armies have had a uniform look to them for thousands of years.

15+ Year Old Account

Probably one of the biggest fail tiers ever in my eyes. Is it Warhammer 40k or World of Warcraft...
    Only thing missing is the jetpack on their back pfff..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

this is pretty obviously not t9, when in the past has blizz ever made tier sets for multiple classes using the same skin?
    its class-specific tournament gear, or it's pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasfomy
    Okay, now your just trolling. Army does not mean the modern day army. Armies have had a uniform look to them for thousands of years.
    if you would read what I quoted you'd see I responded to someone wanting to "look like an army". Seriously at no time in Warcraft will you have just Warriors,Paladins,DK's running around in a group so get real.

As for the troll comment I should have realized what I was getting into by posting on a topic in the paladin forums. Most of you guys aren't that realistic after all and that's my mistake for giving benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakenskulls
    I think blizz finally fired the guy who has been designing our tier gear. T9 looks GREAT! I love it! It keeps in with the pally/alliance motif great with the colors that were chosesn. Gold + Blue = win.

I like everything about it and it looks like its going to be a full set again, boots and belt included.
    ok your coming from a paladin pov so anything better than a 3 foot bannan shaped dildo straped on your shoulders is a plus. but on behalf of the other classes that now look as bad as you do i must say you are either

1.sick
    2.blind
    3.lying
    4.mad

if you would read what I quoted you'd see I responded to someone wanting to "look like an army". Seriously at no time in Warcraft will you have just Warriors,Paladins,DK's running around in a group so get real.
    i dont want it to look like an army. i just think that it helps bring the horde vs alliance feeling blizzard wants to create.

Deleted

Burner, you say you don't play anymore...
    Though your armory is.....

Last Updated: June 25, 2009

Troll more, hunterboy

Seriously dude, why do you post on the forums of a game you supposedly dont play anymore? Your just some guy that loves to complain about everything that comes at them, you never see the good in anything. I hate people like you, and your the reason blizzard never tries to please the majority. Because no matter what they do, you will ALWAYS go "They should have done this, this, that, and this.... Blizzard is a horrible company and they should go shoot themselves."

Plus, I don't even have a paladin, I was just commenting on the armor sets in general.

Deleted

To the trolls who say the sets are just recolored versions of eachother (and the people who blindly take that for truth):

Look at the Paladin and DeathKnight.
    There's very much difference between those; don't insult the developers who worked hard on these.

hehe yea, it does bear some resemblance to that warhammer gear. Still looks nice tho 8)

This is what they will do....

One of those sets will be picked for...lets say DK

And like in Ulduar,every plate dps non-set gear that will drop will be like that set.

Those designs are far and away closer to what the original PVP gear from vanilla WoW looked like. And they look like ass. So glad I don't play on the Alliance side. It's bad enough they got the worse looking chopper, but the way their armor is shaping up I'd be too embarrassed by the idea of having to run around in it to even bother trying to get any of it.
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.

Has anyone else noticed all of the T9 set peices are basically called the same thing, the only difference being the name of a famous person from that class.
    Perhaps, the sets will share the same models but will all have different skins that reflect the class like we've seen. For example:
    The Paladin's chest is Turalyons breastplate of triumph and the Deathknight's chest is Thassarian's breatplate of Triumph.

They are both the SAME breatplate of Triumph, but the Paladin's is Turaylons and the Deathknights is Thassarian's (hence the different skins)

I hope people understand what I'm getting at, English is my native language but I'm not good at expressing ideas lol.

But there are loads of other possiblities these sets could be too.
    It could be the new Arena gear.
    Or it could be new sets purchasable with Champion's seals.

THESE ARE JUST IDEAS........
    Time for Bed

Time for bed stops you feeling tired in the mornings!
    Download from the app store now!