Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Prot healing 3.2

This class is completely broken and retarded, prot healing? now I just saw a prot pala in pvp gear raping everyone in WSG hitting 7k shields and all that shit, what the fuck is that all about? now people are going prot and raping because the game is that broken? I also see prot warriors kicking ass aswell, jesus christ really, I used to think pvp was broken but now it's terrible when you have people with a tank spec raping everyone.

What next? I used to think being a tank was about avoiding damage yet it's about giving it now, we gonna see tanks in dps spec to do more dps? christ....could this game get any more broken. Nerf prot so you facerolling morons can play a proper spec and class.

don't really have a problem with this prot pally healers unless it's a dk prot as ret druid. even tho we still win dk prot pally sometimes gotta execute everything perfectly tho.

I recently specced this cause my partner left me because i refused to play it

anyways, i fucking love it

I have 29k hp with kings
    2549 SP with kings
    Melees can't kill me, I've had this 2.4k rated warriors try to rape me for 10 mins with pve gear (ArP oriented)

I have yet to try arena with it, but i know it's awesome Anyways, i'm sure it will be nerfed with these new changes, especially the FoL buff is sick.
    Here's my armory if anyone is interested..
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ne&n=S%C3%A1ph

Prot for PvE? worst thing I ever heard.. next patch viable maybe? FoL like hell

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto
    This class is completely broken and retarded, prot healing? now I just saw a prot pala in pvp gear raping everyone in WSG hitting 7k shields and all that shit, what the fuck is that all about? now people are going prot and raping because the game is that broken? I also see prot warriors kicking ass aswell, jesus christ really, I used to think pvp was broken but now it's terrible when you have people with a tank spec raping everyone.

What next? I used to think being a tank was about avoiding damage yet it's about giving it now, we gonna see tanks in dps spec to do more dps? christ....could this game get any more broken. Nerf prot so you facerolling morons can play a proper spec and class.

Um the people that are getting crit for 7k have no resilience, so if they get hit for that much who cares get gear,

DK's can go frost and be the same, just pointing out.

and if you are concerned with a tank that can damage, ill accept the nerf to pvp, only if you promise not to QQ when the buff comes to ret, MS warriors so we can pvp in at least one spec (I don't pvp holy) that we can hope to kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyplayswow
    /facepalm

Undispellable DP?
    30 sec cooldown Silence?
    20 sec hammer of justice?
    Cut this bullshit. Prot healing IS NOT FOR PVE. If you think extra 30% healing on crits is superior then normal holy build then your teribad

It's viable on PvP because of awesome survivability.
    So you facepalm when I link a pve oriented build, then link benefits that don't affect pve performance at all? gg.
    And as I stated, not worth the trade off, clearly indicating I didn't think it was superior, just an alternative. I've tried both, and the 28/43/0 spec performed better than expected but if you'd taken 2 seconds to armory me you'd see that neither of my specs have it.

Though you probably would have also come to the conclusion that all players in wow must be "teribad" as obtaining a plagued proto drake was a completely meaningless task.
    Quelana - Blood Furnace

I've just been on PTR trying this, a single melee CANNOT kill you if you're covered in deadly/furious

Im curious whether this spec will live on in 3v3? Since 2v2 is gonna matter nothing, it will be hard in 3v3 though :/ 5v5 is not an option

Anyways all healers are incredibly overpowered in 2v2 which is prolly why they decided to leave that bracket behind and balance around 3s..

This spec is just crazy I have a lv70 pally on ret but haven't touched it since wotlk but I made a premade on the ptr went 20/51/0 after just getting the hang of playing it after dueling for 20min which also was great only lost once to an aff lock but after that 20min I was invited on to a 3v3 team and after two days we had that thing up to 2k. Its just so easy and fun I mean really anyone who spent just a few getting the idea of how to play it could face roll the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroxide
    Hey there,

I started to play prot specced healing about a week ago before the buffs were announced and i can say that it is such a nice change from deep holy.Using more defensive abilities for an advantage instead of just healing makes it more interesting to me and the thought of it being nerfed to the ground scares me.

Blizzard don't like clever use of mechanics if it overtakes what something else is for, e.g prot being better than holy.Now of course they have contradicted them selves because they first stated prot healing was okay as long as it doesn't overtake holy, so what do they do? They give a drastic buff (not as amazing in PVE but still nice) to prot,increasing its viability as a defensive healing spec.

I like the buff don't get me wrong, i just want the spec available and not nerfed to the ground.I also realize that PTr has only just begun with all the testing however it is clear one change will lead to another knowing blizz.

What are your thoughts?
    On the PTR right now you can kill any non-healing target with full hp and mana. With the new Flash of light changes you can sit infront of any healer including a mana burning priest and just heal yourself full. (devine plea can even be up and you can still do it)
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".