BG XP doesn't appear to be working. At least not in IoC.

My 71 druid was finally copied over and I've done IoC several times, would try other BG's but none available. And so far it doesn't appear to be doing anything. Whether I'm healing the whole time or capping things. I've received no experience. I have however gotten 42 XP off of the guards that spawn. But I'm pretty sure thats not even intended. And I don't think thats the kind of XP they're referring too. Because it was saying actions that yield honor in PvP excluding HK's. I'm pretty sure capping things is a part of that, but maybe I'm wrong. I'll do it more trying different things using seige tanks and guns and that. See what happens but so far nada.

Re: BG XP doesn't appear to be working. At least not in IoC.

Did you talk to a battlemaster to enable it? Pretty sure patch notes said thats how it would be done

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&cn=Gorfimbul

Quote Originally Posted by Gorfimbul
    Did you talk to a battlemaster to enable it? Pretty sure patch notes said thats how it would be done
    e_e You're worse than my chodder guildies who can't keep Snaplasher and Stormlasher straight.

"Players who do not wish to gain experience through PvP can visit Behsten in Stormwind or Slahtz in Orgrimmar - both located near the Battlemasters in either city - and turn off all experience accumulation for the cost of 10 gold. "

Better luck next time.

You should not have to turn anything on to be getting exp in the BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorfimbul
    No, you only talk to them to turn it off. Unless for whatever reason it starts defaulted on. I guess I can check but I'm pretty sure thats not the case.

Edit: Nevermind, thats just not right at all, because if it was off I wouldn't gain experience at all. It's not just PvP XP you turn off its all XP gains are turned off.