Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exodus US 0 Keepers Kill, potential cheat?..

maybe nothing, who knows, but no ones been mentioning the following...

check the dates on the achievements

http://www.exo-guild.com/images/alone.jpg

Re: Exodus US 0 Keepers Kill, potential cheat?..

yeah thats pretty crazy. but the armory has updated with them having the achievements and everything so its not a cheat. only thing i can think of is that they killed him at 11:59.59 and one achievement counted for the 25th and other 26th

Deleted

I doubt they cheated or exploited the encounter, but I haven't entirely ruled it out either.

It's nothing personal, I'm just sceptical by nature, until either is proven I dunno what went down, but I'm leaning more towards "fair kill" right now and that the achievements somehow bugged.

think
    thery got the image of mimirons head mount

It could have something to do with Server time Vs Local time. Maybe Realm Firsts (for comparison of the entire realm) go off of Server time, and their local time shows up on the non-realm first tracked achievements.

Achievements are not entirely accurate as far as dates go. I've had a few cases where it said I completed something for the date of the next day when I completed something later in the evening.

This is legit. I'm glad Ensidia was beat in something worthwhile but I'm really surprised Ensidia wasn't the first in this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt
    Achievements are not entirely accurate as far as dates go. I've had a few cases where it said I completed something for the date of the next day when I completed something later in the evening.

This is legit. I'm glad Ensidia was beat in something worthwhile but I'm really surprised Ensidia wasn't the first in this as well.
    Had same thing happen, completed something on one day and have it shown as the next day in the achievements.

the fight was proven mathematically impossible however you looked at it. if you had the tanks to control the adds u didnt have the dps to hit enrage timer, if u took the dps to kill b4 enrage the tanks could not control the adds. was viewed from thousands of angles all coming up short of a kill. only explanations in my opinion is the midsummer buffs, an mix of EXTREME luck and persistance, or a pure exploit. Ensidia have said they are trying tonight with the midsummer buffs so, im eager to see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chardy
    the fight was proven mathematically impossible however you looked at it. if you had the tanks to control the adds u didnt have the dps to hit enrage timer, if u took the dps to kill b4 enrage the tanks could not control the adds. was viewed from thousands of angles all coming up short of a kill. only explanations in my opinion is the midsummer buffs, an mix of EXTREME luck and persistance, or a pure exploit. Ensidia have said they are trying tonight with the midsummer buffs so, im eager to see how that goes.
    man you are bad. Because what people theorycraft must be true 100% of the time? And I really doubt they LUCKED into downing this boss. They have probably been working at it nonstop for days/weeks. They proved that projected math isnt always accurate.

Nothing is impossible, espicially in WoW.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr
    man you are bad. Because what people theorycraft must be true 100% of the time? And I really doubt they LUCKED into downing this boss. They have probably been working at it nonstop for days/weeks. They proved that projected math isnt always accurate.
    Well done math is always accurate, but you can add variables that makes the entire thing flawed.

They also said themselfs that they lucked into it, not gonna post a source as I don't like proving my own claims, if you want to find it however, search the internet.

I belive the encounter is alot of practice, alot of general game knowledge, but in order to kill it you need to get lucky. That's it, that's all. 100% luck? No, not possible, then one of the thousands of tries surely done on this since launch would've killed it already, but I imagine you can do 95% of a kill without any special 'luck', but you'd need some special luck in order to get the last 5%.

Be it tank avoidence or good Empowering shadows, DPS critstreaks, or whatever.

So uh, what exploit could you POSSIBLY do to make those achievement dates off? Nothing. Don't be stupid.

you know what will be funny ?

the next week they'll kill it again with 0 keepers and post a screenshot with 2 Mimiron mounts...

IN DA FACE !
    Stop standing in fire...

Quote Originally Posted by Rafy
    you know what will be funny ?

the next week they'll kill it again with 0 keepers and post a screenshot with 2 Mimiron mounts...

IN DA FACE !
    They said it themselves that they probably would never repeat it with thier current gear, it was all about luck.... so no why will definitley not kill it next week.
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool

not gonna post a source as I don't like proving my own claims. if you want to find it however, search the internet.
    You dont win many arguments or anything unless people just give up do ya?

This thread is new and exciting.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Kurail
    Far from BiS, but hey, I work with whats given to me.

or is it just possimpible? the nexus of possible and impossible?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Possimpible_(How_I_Met_Your_Mother)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Is_Nothing_(video_résumé)

LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

Quote Originally Posted by Supertao The Pro
    Nothing is impossible, espicially in WoW.
    Agree, have you forgoten when Tun did more dps than EJ calculated ? =)

Have u not realised that the game isnt based around skill and is based around both skill and RNG. O shut the hell up.
    Level 85 Warlock
    Gne - Twilight's Hammer
    Nocturnál

Quote Originally Posted by Zanter
    They said it themselves that they probably would never repeat it with thier current gear, it was all about luck.... so no why will definitley not kill it next week.
    Yep, their first night of attempts on 0 Keeper Yogg and they kill it. Must've been some luck...