PvP Stat rankings (feral)

I see alot of druids gem for STR and i see alot gem for agi.

Ill be doing 2s with a hunter as feral and really have no idea what to gem/chant for. im guessing alot of druids gemmed str because they would get focused and they used the STR for extra ap when they went bear? not really sure.... but could some1 give me a list of stat rankings of some sort so i could get an idea of what to gem for.

Re: PvP Stat rankings (feral)

bump

/bump

I gem armor pen for PvE but I'm working on my PvP set now and I'm not sure how I should gem it. It seems agility would be a good choice, but perhaps armor pen is useful in PvP too. Any answers on this yet?
    Crazyhoof of Moon Guard

Yea arp is the thing for PvE after 50% crit and so on....

But what comes to PvP I really prefer gemming mostly agility. If there's a red socket it's +16 agi. Blue socket +8 agi & +12 stam. On yellow ones I put +8 agi & +8 crit/hit rating (depens..).
    Agility is truly annoying for other classes to gem. With my current PvP gear I stand with +35% dodge in cat/bear so it truly helps against meelees.

I think I will be flamed about my stamina and crit ratings cause the socket bonuses arent so good. I think I will regem all for agility tho.