Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Coliseum Bosses Preview, Arena Regionals, Comics

how much more recycling can there be?

Quote Originally Posted by Elanale
    Wow. So... awesome. Include old classics in new encounters- that's just brilliant. I'd kinda hoped we'd get to see old bosses again in the colliseum- I miss Hakkar, for example, and Gruul, and, hell, VanCleef. And I missed the second half of TBC altogether, save for MGT (favorite 5 man ever, and they bring back my favorite boss encounter ever!) so seeing all those WC3 characters at last... so sweet!

To hell with people who are opposed to it.
    ^ what he said.

I feel like some of this is put in there just to mess with us or throw us off. It looks interesting, though!

So... How are us Paladins supposed to get the I've Had Worse achievement? Should say without being under the effects of Fire Resistance Aura or Fire Resistance Totem.

Very excited about the past memories fights. This is beginning to sound like a very fun patch.

lol @ Anub'arak setback.
    Playing since Patch 1.11 (Draenor & Icecrown - PvE).

Im just wondering, that Black Knight achivement, how the heck can a Paladin or a Shaman do it?
    Feels like they are just throwing those 2 away or that its a joke that achivement.

But still, GIVE HOGGER at lvl 80 ^^

Hogger... as endgame content... we are doomed.

But, damn... BC and Vanilla, and even algalon? Sounds cool. The only things i worry about are that, well, they won't be able to replicate the epic feeling of full raiding those bosses.

Waita... Kaelthas is one of those bosses? OH SHI-

"Tempest keep, Magisters terrace, and BEING DECAPITATED WERE MERELY SETBACKS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chin
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by jarell88

But, damn... BC and Vanilla, and even algalon? Sounds cool. The only things i worry about are that, well, they won't be able to replicate the epic feeling of full raiding those bosses.

Waita... Kaelthas is one of those bosses? OH SHI-

"Tempest keep, Magisters terrace, and BEING DECAPITATED WERE MERELY SETBACKS!"
    He will have a new model as of next PTR build, with no head. It will instead be replaced with a baby murloc in a Diablo costume doing the macarana.

*EDIT* Further proof that Anub'arak is the likely final boss:
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/3816/th...ing-25-player/
    Playing since Patch 1.11 (Draenor & Icecrown - PvE).

Quote Originally Posted by jarell88
    If the other gnolls are all lvl 80 knockdowning elites with a aggro radius the same as those in Elwynn then we WILL be doomed XD

Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Azjol-Nerub was merely a set back. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future
    to some frostbitten, blond-haired human mongrel? Oh no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this, and this time, you will not interfere!

To all you morons, who believe I've Had Worse will be real, well, its not !!!

15+ Year Old Account

Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger

I can not wait to see how this pans out.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Elanale
    Wow. So... awesome. Include old classics in new encounters- that's just brilliant. I'd kinda hoped we'd get to see old bosses again in the colliseum- I miss Hakkar, for example, and Gruul, and, hell, VanCleef. And I missed the second half of TBC altogether, save for MGT (favorite 5 man ever, and they bring back my favorite boss encounter ever!) so seeing all those WC3 characters at last... so sweet!

To hell with people who are opposed to it.

Hey guess what idiot, the fucking instances ARE STILL THERE. You wanna do Van Cleef? Go to Deadmines, Want to fight Hakkar, ZG is sitting right there in STV. Want to fight Gruul? Go fight him, or better yet, do HoS because HE HAS AN EXACT FIVE MAN COPY IN THERE.

"Azjol nerub was merely a setback!"

I lawled

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by thelordymir

Hey guess what idiot, the fucking instances ARE STILL THERE. You wanna do Van Cleef? Go to Deadmines, Want to fight Hakkar, ZG is sitting right there in STV. Want to fight Gruul? Go fight him, or better yet, do HoS because HE HAS AN EXACT FIVE MAN COPY IN THERE.
    Except they aren't tuned to level 80.
    Also That achievment makes it sound like the Black Knight battle will be the best fight ever

Seems it was merely a setback after all.... strange.

Quote Originally Posted by thelordymir

Hooo wow, talk about /rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger Hogger

I'M H....A....P....P....Y

You cannot grasp the true form of Hogger attack!

Iam starting to think 3.2 will be pure win.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh god! I woke up, and started my computer, then wen't to mmo-champion.

WHAT THE FAWK? GOD!? HOGGER?!

And the Black Knight achievement made me laugh, seriously.

Can't wait to get head from Lady Vashj again. <3
    One of the best fights imho...

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!