Page 1 of 3
LastLast

THE infamous Exodus Yogg +0 Exploit

As we all know Exodus killed Yogg Saron with 0 watchers helping.
    There is a lot of talk if they exploited it or not, many Guilds said its impossible to kill him. (Ensidia told on there that they mailed the Blizz develover Daelo, because they think they kew what exodus did [hope they not instant hotfixed it now!])

How it works:
    1. Give a Holy paladin SS
    2. Send in the Holypaladin with the SS and another Paladin in the Brainroom.
    3. When your are at the brain the Holypaladin uses Divine Intervention
    (before you want to flame: yes i know divine intervention doesn't work anymore, read on)
    4. the Holy paladin waits till the Introduce Madness channel is over (watch on dbm or bigwigs after the brain disappears!) is over and Resses with SS. (Battlerezz will also work)
    5. the paladin buffs himself with Righteous Fury (90% more aggro) and uses a manapotion
    6. the paladin spams heal, the immortal guardians will aggro him and evade because they cant reach him
    7. the outside dps just focuses yogg saron down
    8. ???
    9. profit!

Dont use ae effects of guardians are near you before they evaded, or they will aggro you.

Cant make screens because my account is temp. banned.

Notice: You still need some Skill to do p1 and p2 with no Watchers!

P.s. sorry for my bad english, and i do not say exodus exploited, but i say how it can be exploited.
    Note: this is not my typing, I just found it and decided to post it here, the original post can be found at MMOwned in the exploit forums

This bug, or exploit makes perfect sense, The paladin will easily be able to Evade bug the guardians by being in the brain room, allowing the raid more DPS spots as a result of the guardians being "tanked" by the paladin in the brain room. If anyone sees a reason as to why this wouldn't work, feel free to explain.

Re: THE infamous Exodus Yogg +0 Exploit

after somebody dies in "brain" room you will get teleported out, so the paladin would come outside after using DI...

Overhealing doesn't generate threat so new guardians spawning will not be aggro'd by the paladin inside unless they target that paladin first on spawn and evade bug that way.
    Yes it would work for the first few guardians but after that (Ie. When the pally inside has full health) then it wouldn't generate any threat.

Unless the pally can lose health somehow in there? Skull of inpending doom is all I can think of off the top of my head.

I don't think it can be done this way. Post above prove it...
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    I got full epic before losing my virginity :P

Deleted

So you think this exploit is rong, but you like to explain it so others can abuse it even more...you my friend have a IQ of a chicken.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

All this speculation is amusing. ;D
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

"(Ensidia told on there that they mailed the Blizz develover Daelo, because they think they kew what exodus did...)"

i never take sides on this kind of discussion cause i think its ridiculous....they killed him...grats to them

if they exploited or not only them and blizz know. end of discussion. anything more than that is pure speculation.

but, i cant stop loling imagining ensidia nerdraging mailing to blizz staff complaining: "QQ they did it b4 us so they exploited for sure! WE R NUMBER 1 NO THEM!"

bah sad, sad ,sad.....

sorry for the bad english.
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

The OP missed one of the crucial parts: you have to have 1 or more warlocks also kill themselves near the Paladin using Hellfire before the brain phase ends and Phase 3 begins. That Warlock also soul stone resurrects, and now the Paladin has an infinitely damaged player to heal with Hellfire spam.

Also, if my memory serves me correct, the person that is the target of the DI gets thrown out of the brain regardless, but the dead Paladin still remains.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpied
    Overhealing doesn't generate threat so new guardians spawning will not be aggro'd by the paladin inside unless they target that paladin first on spawn and evade bug that way.
    Yes it would work for the first few guardians but after that (Ie. When the pally inside has full health) then it wouldn't generate any threat.

Unless the pally can lose health somehow in there? Skull of inpending doom is all I can think of off the top of my head.
    You take a warlock who spams life tap so the pally can heal him, therefore he gains aggro

EDIT: was beaten to it by a couple of mins

Skull of impending doom will take away your sanity pretty fast so no go.
    A guild on a server i used to play was stuck on 3% for like 2 weeks.
    My point is, if they can make it to 3%, 0% is probably doable with some luck.

It probably doesn't work that way since as was mentioned, you get teleported out when you die in brain room. I wonder however if you still get ported out properly if you're under the effect of DI. If you stayed inside that way you could leave a lifetapping Warlock and a Paladin healer DI'd inside. But that's just speculation and there's no reason to assume it would actually work that way.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Insanus
    "(Ensidia told on there that they mailed the Blizz develover Daelo, because they think they kew what exodus did...)"

i never take sides on this kind of discussion cause i think its ridiculous....they killed him...grats to them

if they exploited or not only them and blizz know. end of discussion. anything more than that is pure speculation.

but, i cant stop loling imagining ensidia nerdraging mailing to blizz staff complaining: "QQ they did it b4 us so they exploited for sure! WE R NUMBER 1 NO THEM!"

bah sad, sad ,sad.....

sorry for the bad english.
    Yeah, Ensida has never been good sports.. I haven't exactly read up on this exploit situation but I think that if Ensidia had known about it they would have done it the same way.

That's assuming there was even an exploit.. like i said some people can't say "GG" and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel
    What are you talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    So you think this exploit is rong, but you like to explain it so others can abuse it even more...you my friend have a IQ of a chicken.
    LOL @ having an IQ of a chicken when you can't even spell WRONG.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Chronik

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpied

When he would get Rezzed he would only have 10% health so he could heal the 90% with righteous fury on so he would get all the threat.

Ensidia is just envious, because they didn't got world first.

No world first by Ensidia = No money from sponsor ( or whoever subsidizes them )

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanutra
    LOL @ having an IQ of a chicken when you can't even spell WRONG.
    .......oh totally, he missed out one letter and therefor he is a chicken. /golfclap...

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel
    I meant skull of impending doom - http://www.wowhead.com/?item=4984

And to Chronik: Yes the healing aggro would work initially but when he has 100% health and start overhealing then it won't generate threat anymore.

A warlock inside the brain room lifetapping would also work for consistant healing aggro though. The thing is our guild has never tried DIing in the brain room or staying in the brain room after the brain is dead... so I'm not sure if you get portaled out when DI'd or portalled out after a certain amount of time in the empty brain room.

Then again... this whole thread is speculation.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronik
    When he would get Rezzed he would only have 10% health so he could heal the 90% with righteous fury on so he would get all the threat.
    no you are supposed to have a warlock run in with the warlock to kill himself, then the pallydin has a infinite target to heal so he gets ALL watchers the guy the paladin DI'd does get teleported out,

and GG on exodus killing him but i dont think it's counts as world first if ANY exploits are used, so the race is still on in my mind, (and to anyone gunna flame me, Evading a mob on purpose to gain an advantage in an encounter is an exploit. End of.)

Ensidia has exploited/cheated multiple world firsts. World first Vashj and Hard Mode Hodir (25-man) come to mind. Not to mention they buy gold so they don't have to farm. Is that the best EU has to offer? A bunch of no-lifing, gold buying WoW players who are hypocrits?