Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Faction-Change Service in the Works

i hope they dont really do this.. OR maybe do it so if you have another account with a level 80 of the other faction on it you can transfer the character to the other faction/account at the same time.. but other than that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Painal
    this is weird
    why would you make faction changes if you only just made it EVEN MORE COMPLICATED
    i love the change, but i can see the problems involved,
    Mounts: will you loose all your mounts? some? get equivilents?
    Equivilents I assume?

Titles: if youve done the agent tourney achievements will there be orcs with "of Stormwind " titles
    Probably would translate. SW = UC, IF = Org, ect.. ect..

Acheivements : Such as loremaster, or titles above, or the killing of enemy faction leaders
    Translate. If you killed Org boss, You'd get credit for killing IF boss.

Gear: With faction specific gear coming soon, how would they sort that out?
    Easy. T9 alliance legs = T9 Horde legs

dont get me wrong, i LOVE this change, but they are making things harder for themselves
    This ^^^^
    I Surf on Exodus Tears

world of casual craft

Deleted

Awesome best feature in a while!

Sweeeeet...

Now the question is if it'll change your race...Or if class/race changes will come in the future.

That's is one hell of a change..

Quote Originally Posted by Deezlar
    Been asking for this for nearly 2 years now.. shame it comes too late for me, but I hope it helps those that still play!
    You haven't quit, you just aren't playing at the moment. You know it's true...

Very, very interesting change.

I can already see the problems and the QQ this creates, but on the other hand, this sounds so god damn interesting!

I'm just thinking what will this cost, and will be there a "cooldown" for this? And as someone mentioned, faction based achievements. What about them?

But I think this feature wont come very soon. Might have to wait till next xpac

Yeah, because everything like this is pointed towards casuals!.. Wait, no. Get lost whining kids.

April Fools is a long way still...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Viscule
    Yeah, because everything like this is pointed towards casuals!.. Wait, no. Get lost whining kids.
    That is the most insanily idiot thing i have ever heard, nowhere in your post where u even near what could be considered a rational tought
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

what. the. fruck.

And the next feature is an Itemshop like other MMOs...

T9? Now only 15$

Blood Elf paladin here I come!

ROFL!! what a stupid thing!

There will be no ally anymore -.-

<3 ally ill never forget u!

We wanted to give everyone a very early heads-up that, in response to player requests, we’re developing a new service for World of Warcraft that will allow players to change their faction from Alliance to Horde or Horde to Alliance
    What they really mean is:

We wanted to give everyone a very early heads-up that, in response to our marketing team, we’re developing a new service for World of Warcraft that will allow players to change their faction from Alliance to Horde or Horde to Alliance, this will greatly increase our revenue from all the poor souls who are not bothered to level a new character instead.

M'kay, so now has i bought new account, lvled two new characters of the same class to 80 for no need? well that's just great.

But if I do "Fation change" at one of my characters, what happends to the other ones that're on the same realm? Will i have both alliance and horde at the same PvP realm at same account? o_0

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    I can already imagine guilds like Ensidia doing a world first and switching alliance the same night to do an alliance first.
    >.>
    Because they wouldn't implement some sort of cooldown period, similar to all the other paid changes, right?

Your forum idiot title is holding up at least.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Great change.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos
    Very, very interesting change.

I can already see the problems and the QQ this creates, but on the other hand, this sounds so god damn interesting!

I'm just thinking what will this cost, and will be there a "cooldown" for this? And as someone mentioned, faction based achievements. What about them?

But I think this feature wont come very soon. Might have to wait till next xpac
    I think they will switch to ally version and vice versa for hordes, what will happend with your reputation?, will that just be switched around to the co-operative ally faction Exampel Orgrimmar exalted --> stormwind exalted.