Thread: Yogg +0 lol?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Yogg +0 lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Chainz
    enside exploited mimiron first kill with a jurgement light exploit. they putted 2x jurgement light on boss same time. 1 of holy pala and 1 of retri pala. that way they could go with 1 less healer and bring extra dps. mimirons first kills where all close to enrage timer. they didnt get punished for this expoit tho .there is another post on mmo champion about this exploit + proof
    Not an exploit. Next you will be saying using heroism and shattering throw at the same time is an exploit. LOL. Or the fact death knights used boneshield when it was 40% damage reduction, instead of 20% reduction means that all kills done before then should be removed. LOL.

Admit it, you lost

Quote Originally Posted by Ylera
    Because spell stealing a buff is as serious an exploit as intentionally evade bugging the hard part of the encounter?

(it's not)
    And also the fact that Ensidia had reported many many sub-3 minute kills in an attempt to get it and that the encounter got nerfed straight after they said how ludicrously RNG it was.

15+ Year Old Account

stop with this exodus => ensidia + hodir crap please. the thread is about yogg +0, yes it's pretty much impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kileak
    World first kills should still be removed for doing an encounter while it is bugged then having it fixed so no one can do it like them.

There should be a Hall of Fame for the people that actually downed the encounter the real way, and a Hall of Shame for exploiters like Exodus and Ensidia.
    But Ensidia's Hodir wasn't a world first. Ensidia flamers fail again

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrion
    The adds' hp is linked to their damage. If you get them to 1% they pretty much hit like pussies and some skilled tanks should have no problem managing them, even if there are a lot of them.

As said before by others here, the problem is that you have to spread damage to keep adds at 1% hp AND DPS yogg'saron at the same time, and with the current gear levels, it's not possible to do enough damage on both the adds and yogg'saron to kill the boss before the enrage timer hits.
    Isnt it more the fact that the adds can be healed back to full by YoggSaron at any second, and 100 adds at 100% are gunna kick ur ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Athor
    Not an exploit. Next you will be saying using heroism and shattering throw at the same time is an exploit. LOL. Or the fact death knights used boneshield when it was 40% damage reduction, instead of 20% reduction means that all kills done before then should be removed. LOL.

Admit it, you lost
    Being able to stack 2 of the same Judgement is not an intended game mechanic. They glitched the paladin mechanic so that they could lose a healer and bring an extra DPS, so that they could make the enrage.

Comparing Shattering Throw during a Heroism to this is just plain idiotic.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollpatrol
    Being able to stack 2 of the same Judgement is not an intended game mechanic. They glitched the paladin mechanic so that they could lose a healer and bring an extra DPS, so that they could make the enrage.

Comparing Shattering Throw during a Heroism to this is just plain idiotic.
    It is a UI glitch. WWS from the kill compared to other kills shows this. Also if you watch the Mimiron movie closely you will see only one actual heal instead of the two.

Well done on being suckered in big nose. :P

I can't stop thinking, that there might be trick or mechanic in the fight that we didn't discover yet, which would make it possible...

Maybe let a tank get insane and mind control him with a priest? I think he should be able to survive multiple adds without damage being done to them due to the increased stats

Quote Originally Posted by hiimjoe
    just watched the exodus exploit thing on front page, and, is it my understanding that those guardians cannot be killed without thorim?

cause that was a TON of adds, even for DPS focusing only on yogg.

seems ridiculous if they cant be killed, but i could just be misinterpreting the fight, any1 care to fill me in? lol
    thats why it is the no.1 hardest boss fight in the game so far dude