Thread: Warlock Q & A

Warlock Q & A

I just finished reading the Q & A and I have to say I'm really disappointed in what issues were covered. Basically all they did was take the damn patch notes and create questions out of them...pet scaling: see patch notes, resummoning a pet: see patch notes, aggro dump: see patch notes etc.

Demonic Circle: while this could potentially solve a lot of survivability issues, we think it would make the spell less cool and ppl would only use it for the stunbreaker. IMO locks would still utilize all the current uses for it + stun removal, thus making it much more appealing. There are many tricks I'm sure most locks have learned by now...it's great for pve on multiple fights such as vezax, kologarn, XT, Razorscale, Ignis trash, Mimiron, hell almost every boss. Its great for grabbin the flag in WSG and porting in the tunnel to avoid all dmg and grab the speed boots in a matter of secs. In arena its great for LOS and those Oh-Shyt moments when u need to get away like when you're getting wrecked by Bladestorm. I don't see why I would ever consider not continuing to use it for these same reasons if a stun removal mechanic was added.

The rest was all cosmetic garbage and things they've been "working on" for this entire xpac, such as the shard changes and talent trees, and these things won't be available until well after 3.2 but to me it sounds like good things are coming in several months, or possibly the next xpac.
    I'd like to hear some other opinions on the blue post.

Re: Warlock Q & A

I'm not as worry about the teleport not moving stun thing since they pomise they will do something about chain stun.

Re: Warlock Q & A

Quote Originally Posted by Dazdnconfuzd
    I just finished reading the Q & A and I have to say I'm really disappointed in what issues were covered. Basically all they did was take the damn patch notes and create questions out of them...pet scaling: see patch notes, resummoning a pet: see patch notes, aggro dump: see patch notes etc.

Demonic Circle: while this could potentially solve a lot of survivability issues, we think it would make the spell less cool and ppl would only use it for the stunbreaker. IMO locks would still utilize all the current uses for it + stun removal, thus making it much more appealing. There are many tricks I'm sure most locks have learned by now...it's great for pve on multiple fights such as vezax, kologarn, XT, Razorscale, Ignis trash, Mimiron, hell almost every boss. Its great for grabbin the flag in WSG and porting in the tunnel to avoid all dmg and grab the speed boots in a matter of secs. In arena its great for LOS and those Oh-Shyt moments when u need to get away like when you're getting wrecked by Bladestorm. I don't see why I would ever consider not continuing to use it for these same reasons if a stun removal mechanic was added.

The rest was all cosmetic garbage and things they've been "working on" for this entire xpac, such as the shard changes and talent trees, and these things won't be available until well after 3.2 but to me it sounds like good things are coming in several months, or possibly the next xpac.
    I'd like to hear some other opinions on the blue post.
    The reason why GC dont say much is that he dont know how it will turn out in the end, if he says something will come and it doesnt... you know what happens then im sure... its a nightmare for forum readers....

GC more or less always refers to arenas as its where the balance is said to be(5vs5 to be precise) and people would use save the CD on Teleport if they knew it was their ticket to freedom against a rogue etc. They wouldnt just use it as a getaway ability that boost their mobility "before they get caught" (Rogues will always get you, just a matter of time i know). I can see their point but that doesbt make those stunlocks less dangerous, abut as its a problem for every class more or less not only warlocks.