shaman pvp questions / rate ( gear list tallents / glyphs and gems / enchants )

Hello, first let me say I'm sorry if any questions I have are posted on another thread however this is unique to me so I don't feal like they would be.

Ok first things first, this is made for me to ask you questions and for you to answer them the best that you can. I'm not asking for every one who answers a question to be omg geared or 2k+ raitings or anything like that so please feal free to give me your opinions on any of my questions.

I am a first time shaman on the horde side. I made an orc simply for the looks and the racial for timing burst in PvP. Beffor this I played a 5,500 dps paladin and downed sarth +2 ( quit that toon the week beffor my guild downed +3 and they wouldn't take be in to get it )... So I am in no way a noob to the game so please be tecknicle and if posible bring numbers to show your points.

I'm curantly working on a masters in astronomy and dont have time for hard core pvp, so all the gear I am geting is stuff I can get quickly and for bg play only since I don't play arena, and have no plans to at any point. So please leave out anything that I have to do arena for, since it wont happen.

Ok to the point...

~~~~My gear~~~~

I'm going to get all the wintergrasp gear other than the boots ( mainly because it has higher agility and hit ( you will see why the hit after i show you my build ))

~~~~Item list~~~~

Belt -- Titan-forged Waistguard of Triumph

Trinket 1 -- Medallion of the Horde

Trinket 2 -- Titan-forged Rune of determination

Chest -- Titan-forged chain armor of Triumph

Helm -- Titan-forged chain helm of Triumph

Legs -- the new legs coming out in 3.2

Bracers -- thew new bracers coming out with 3.2

Shoulders -- Savage Gladiator's linked spaulders

Back -- Deadly Gladiator's Cloak of Victory

Boots -- Deadly Gladiator's Sabatons of Triumph

Weapon 1-2 -- Grimhorn Crusher

Ring 1 -- Hatfull Gladiator's Ring of Triumph

Ring 2 -- Deadly Gladiator's Ring of Victory

Neck -- Deadly Gladiator's Pendant of Victory

--------------------------------------------

Sorry about the number of items I have listed

Questions about items

OK so my questions are. Are there any better items I can get my hands on that DO NOT require me to do arena or raid?

--------------------------------------------

~~~~Tallents~~~~

Tallents number 1 --- http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...&version=10048

Tallents number 2 --- http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...&version=10048

Tallents number 3 --- http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...&version=10048

Question about tallents

Ok my question is wich tallents would best suit bg game play with some support but mostly self dps? What Tallents best suit an enhancement shaman that likes to cast a chain here and there for fun at range?

Glyphs

majors

Glyph of stoneclaw totem

Glyph of feral spirit

Glyph of windfury wepon

minors

Glyph of astral recall

Glyph of water shield

Glyph of water walking

-------------------------------

Question about glyphs

I'm positive that these are the right glyphs to use however I put it up incase i made a mistake. If I did what Glyphs would be best?

--------------------------------

Gems

Ill be going 50 / 50 with stam / agil however I hear that doing stam with ap/resil mix gems is better. Is this true and if so how many of each should I shoot for? ( ill be a gemcrafter for the 51 stam gems )

Enchants

I'll be going a mix of stam / ap enchants. The only question I have is, should I get mongoose on my wepons or berserker?

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Any comments you have would be realy nice. Agen thanks and have a nice night

Re: shaman pvp questions / rate ( gear list tallents / glyphs and gems / enchants )

Glyphs:
    WF glyph = trash, better use SS
    Gems-chants:
    Focus on AP gems coz since we gonna focus on 3-3 u will have healer and surv will not be so hard. Keep in mind that u need 75 (or maybe even more) spell pen.
    Gear-talents:
    Its all about urs choise but keep in mind that u will need get 5% hit rate with gear coz talents didnt affect spell hit. 1 or 2 items with hit gonna cover it. Others need to be ap-agil-etc filled.
    Urs talent build imho arent best. With new Sham Rage CD (1 min) im thinking about http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...&version=10048 coz SR will now provide better mana regen (every 30 sec or so... anyway enh shamy going OOM after more then 30 sec of combat).

P.S. i was calcualting agil-crit-ap gems and find that ap rly best choise coz it provides "flat" damage increase by both melee and spell types of dmg; crit are 2nd if u dont like focus on AP and only on 3rd place going agil.
    P.P.S. next time in theme name say what spec ure talking about

P.P.P.S. last advice - make warr-priest/druid-enh team and play for fun - it can be rly dangerous and funny for you What you will make team keep in mind that urs 2nd dps shoud be warr-dk-ret coz urs healer will need feel himself free from saving 2 ppl at the same time.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P