Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: negative rating in my hardest fight

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    could someone tell me how to post this as a thumbnail btw?
    [url=Image-location]
    [img width= 200]
    Image-location
    [/img]
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Tedj
    with resilience also reduces as you said the crit damage. uhm, when was the last time you saw any warrior or rogue criting 9k twice in a row and killing you b4 you had time for vanish? <- forget to mention that was a double crit, 9k + 5k (autoattack) + 3k that i have no ideia where they came from
    And how often does a rogue vanish after a warrior criting the rogue - leaving a bleed on him? : Warriors hit hard, frost DK's hit even harder, in the order of 9k tho...I dunno

I have always wondered why Dks claim and people claim DKs crit for 9k-11k Frost Strikes at times.

I find with DMC:greatness and the Sigil that those crits never happen unless its on someone with absolutely no resilience. (example; Battlegrounds)

I sometimes find Blizzard intentionally limits (nerfs) some classes for a certain period of time (24 hours or so) where they do shitty damage and take alot of damage one day, then be gods the next.

I have had that occur before a few times in PVP and PVE.

i got crit for 8.6k with a frost strike today on my 345 resil dk (not a lot but still)
    he had a holy pally with him so thatd be his only buff.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    i got crit for 8.6k with a frost strike today on my 345 resil dk (not a lot but still)
    he had a holy pally with him so thatd be his only buff.
    Hard to say its normal or not.

I think blizzard plays favorites or it alternates who is OP one day and complete shit the next.

I cant help but notice that trend day to day.

<3 the new arena system.

/sarcasm off

please kill this thread you should get minus 50 for wasting 45 minutes.
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys

Some one said they had 20 or so key bindings as a retadin...most aren't part of ur rotation. So yeah don't act like it's hella hard. Second play an MM or Surv hunter. I have 38. 38 buttons/macros for just a 2v2. When I play on me 3v3s I have 38. Each team mate gets 3 marcos each. And the thing is, almost all of em will be used in a match within the first 3 minutes. You haven't convinced me retadins aren't n00b. Oh yeah I have a retadin, it's n00b, so I rerolled a class that is a lot harder. My rogue, yeah like 25ish and he's good, most aren't part of any rotation either. My hunter by far uses more buttons in just setting up a spot to fight then most classes do for the first 30 secs of a match. Flare,trap,mark, track(depending who I face) Misdirection on pet for other pets, and this is before the first shot is fired.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Malfz
    If that's the case, then what do you deserve for wasting your time typing that to insult someone for wasting 47 minutes of their own life?

I was in a draw once, but neither side lost points.
    Your comment, wich you shouldn't have done as the reason why people post such idiotic replies is to get an answer back, give em an answer and you'll give em another reason to come up with another idiotic question.