Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Argent Charger (paladin only)

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet...or seen me on it on the ptr :P. But here's a ss of me on one, also on wowhead ^_^. Mount costs 100 Champion Seals, and require Crusader title. Excuse the large size, forgot how to make them smaller ><

Edit: Fixed the link.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Re: New Argent Charger (paladin only)

Umm, alright? lol

I figured, it's showing fine for me, and I'm using firefox as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SunstrikefromSC
    Don't know if you guys have seen this yet...or seen me on it on the ptr :P. But here's a ss of me on one, also on wowhead ^_^. Mount costs 100 Champion Seals, and require Crusader title. Excuse the large size, forgot how to make them smaller ><

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uMzpiWUFOb...09_050415.jpeg
    doesn't show up for me, but the link is there when i quote it (removed the img tags for others to click)

Edit... and now that i have clicked on the link it shows up, my guild forums does this some times, no idea why

Change the .jpeg at the end to .jpg

Think that fixed it, have no idea whey that didn't work. :\ I link stuff from my blog on other boards and have no issues.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, I saw Mariel Trueheart sat on it at the Argent Tournament and it looks awesome. I was hoping they would add the Argent horse that we ride on the Battle Before the Citadel quest, but this upgraded Charge version is even better. Definitely my favourite mount in game thus far.

Glad to see that crappy, bright yellow Alliance Charger can finally be replaced with something decent.

C
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic
    ...I was hoping they would add the Argent horse that we ride on the Battle Before the Citadel quest..
    They did, it's epic speed, 100 seals, requires crusader, and is available to everyone, not just paladin exclusive.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

They did, it's epic speed, 100 seals, requires crusader, and is available to everyone, not just paladin exclusive.
    I know, I was speaking from when 3.1 was released and it was not available from the initial mounts given out at the Tournament - I was hoping they were going to add it in the future. Even though they have added it, I am happy they have given us a better version.

C
    x

not bad looking, but i want the dragonhawk so much more. i've wanted a dragonhawk since level 2 when you first see them.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Pretty badass. I like it alot more than my belf's atm, but *sigh* i dont have crusader yet, but once ill do ill prolly buy that or the awsome that is dragonhawk

Another couple of weeks of dailies incoming, another 100 seals down the drain.

But totally worth it.

15+ Year Old Account

i personally like it better then the current alliance side mount.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhack
    Nooooooooo anyone can buy it noooooooooo
    The one pictured is for paladins only. The one you ride on for the Citadel daily quest is the Argent Warhorse, and anyone can buy it.

Deleted

[coolest mount in game imho]

Edit: Fixed the link.
    I am SO going to do the dailies. only 26 more seals to go. that is 5 more days (i suppose, with the current drop rate, i should be able to get an extra seal from those 25 purses).

really, i switched to the green hawkstrider because i don't like reddish/golden armored unicorns. but now, i finally have a decent and cool looking mount to buy. TY blizzard, you made my day.

but since it seems to be crusader only, that adds an extra 3 days to get my TB and troll dailies done (10/25 with TB, after that, 5 days of trolling).

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    I'm planning on buying the dragonhawk, + both argent mounts on release day.
    Yeah, same here, been doing dailys now actually, saving up now and I'm at 180 something on live. Should have enough for the dragonhawk and charger, but can't say I really care for the warhorse though. I'll probably just get the Org wolf, or Sunreaver Hawkstrider.

Yeah, it took these mounts being implemented to even pick up interest in them again, other than the nice gold they gave. Also, since I felt that screenshot didn't give a good picture of the mount, I made some better ones. Also, I have some pics of the new Ochre Skeletal Warhorse from the Undead mount vendor in Brill. Just click the link.

CLICK ME!!

damn i wish i had the crusader title... i've gotten bored of my paladin mount... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic
    Glad to see that crappy, bright yellow Alliance Charger can finally be replaced with something decent.
    Am I the only one who likes the Alliance Charger? I mean yeah, Blood Elf Charger is pretty cool, and I've noticed far more Blood Elves use their Charger than Alliance characters. But I still think the Alliance Chargers are decent, cool if only for the fact that so few people use it.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbobubblin
    Am I the only one who likes the Alliance Charger? I mean yeah, Blood Elf Charger is pretty cool, and I've noticed far more Blood Elves use their Charger than Alliance characters. But I still think the Alliance Chargers are decent, cool if only for the fact that so few people use it.
    I like them actually. One reason I prefer the argent and alliance over the blood elf charger is not really looks (still prefer the BE one for looks over the alliance), it's the sound they make. I've always thought this was a bug or something, but the Belf charger makes NO gallop sounds, and the /mountspecial sounds like the Undead Warhorses. Really bugs me, but I have my ZG tiger on live to fall back on until the Argent one goes live.