Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Is my DK shit or is it Me! Pls Help

9 expertise, way over the hit cap?

I have absolutely no idea why your dps is low.

Quote Originally Posted by jraschke11
    This. You and your DK are both shit. The bonus by picking up BS/JC is immense. You get dragon's eye gems and two extra sockets. Your shoulders are not even enchanted, I mean seriously are you even trying or do you just like being carried? Vicious strikes as blood, are you serious or is that a joke? RPM is not necessary. A correct rotation never needs more then two DC in a row, and it's not enough of a bonus to DRW to keep. You should have 3/3 ravenous dead for blood, that is 3% total strength increase. I could go on but this is a good start.
    correct except u need vicious strikes to get higher in unholy tree : / u could go for anticipation but it doesn't help dps at all whereas VS helps a tiny bit and he is specc'd for ravenous dead

edit : he probably changed his spec by the time iv looked : /

Too much hit. Drop some of that (until 8%) for 26 expertise (not rating). Also you have more than enough Str start gemming ArP.

Your rotation is totally, applying diseases twice=bad. Use Death Strike first to gain 10% AP so it benefits when you use IT, PS, and HS

Rotation should look like this

Single Target:
    DS>IT>PS>HS>HS>RP Dump
    HS>HS>HS>HS>DS>RP Dump

Multi-Target
    DnD>IT>PS>Pest and from then on just spam blood boils.

On boss fights use Hysteria, Trinkets, DRW with Bloodlust (Should be announced ahead of time)

Theres an elitist jerks thread that shows you all the BiS gear as well as stat weights so i suggest using that as well as a spreadsheet.

This spec for maximum DRW uptime (if you have 130 RP then your DRW will be up for 19s.

Also if you have the gold level up Jewelcrafting/Blacksmithing there pretty much the best professions for Plate wearers.

Your helm has good stats and all but get one with a meta gem slot.

what is the overall damage comparison to the other classes?

I been having the same problem at times, but notice overall dmg on my end would be #1 or #2 but the DPS in 10 man would only be like 3k-3.5k dps and in 25 it would be 3.8-5.0k dps, varying alot in 25 man though.

But its a very unforgiving meter to, because it seems I could go full rotation or 2 without a crit, other times I could go a full rotation with every ability being a crit, thats where the DPS is actually factored.

Overall dmg matters more then DPS.

on Vezax which is a fucked up fight, on 10 man I was only pushing 3k DPS and did top overall dmg, some how a mage pulled 5.3k dps and did less overall damage then I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrillon
    on Vezax which is a fucked up fight, on 10 man I was only pushing 3k DPS and did top overall dmg, some how a mage pulled 5.3k dps and did less overall damage then I did.
    DPS is damage divided by seconds spent attacking. The mage did more DPS on Vezax because he had to move out of shadow crashes, and possibly had to move into clouds to get mana. This is time that he wasn't attacking, thus dropping his active time. When you divide something by a smaller number, the result will be larger - thus more "DPS". This is why there are 2 dps numbers on WMO, one that shows based on active time, and one that shows based on combat time.

DPS has nothing to do with strings of crits.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukkia
    @deadrap

DS is buffed by runepower, if you have the glyph, and the glyps is a must have if you are blood.

So no, you dont start of with ds
    Unless you have a MM hunter in your raid, Death Strike is the only move that give a guaranteed 10% attack power buff to the raid. Using it from the start give a lot more DPS than the 25% max DS damage from the glyph.

So yes, you start with DS.