Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Sap and Blind and Stun. I AFK'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Athor
    Pvp trinket is once every 2 mins. Diminishing returns is 15 seconds. So a rogue cant just wait in stealth and then restart his sap sap sap?
    stop running to where they are or learn to de-stealth them? There's no cure for a lack of ingenuity. Its always fucking something. Rogues have it shitty as it is.
    Wikileaks Supporter

Well, if ONE rogue is doing all that to you then he can either
    1. Not damage you during half the CC
    2. Not damage you enough to kill you anyway during the CC because energy being spent on CC

The QQ directed at rogues since day 1. is because of class design which is stealth + stuns, quick in and out. If you're not able to respond you may die. If you are able to respond, you're likely to kill the rogue because we are very squishy when caught without cooldowns.

The problem is the design, which causes like you say, people to feel like they can't do anything about it whilst in stuns. I'm a bit more inclined to feel that something is wrong however, when I'm wearing gear with 900 resilience and I can still get killed by one bladestorm + execute. The aforementioned easily being fit into a chain cyclone.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomepie
    congrats, you're so stupid i made an account with mmo-champion to tell you off. HOW THE HELL does it add up.

sap for 10 seconds, one rogue, fine.
    blind for 20 seconds with one rogue, would be fine except it only lasts for 10 seconds
    cheap shot for 25 seconds with one rogue is 4 rogues PLUS two of them vanishing
    kidney shot for 29 seconds with one rogue, would again, be 4 rogue's using kidney shot with 5 points up each.

so calling someone else an idiot then telling me one rogue did that is not only untrue, but makes you look like the biggest fucking idiot i've seen. grats.

RE RE RE RE RE RETARD!

He was adding it up
    10+10+5+4=29=1 rogue NICE
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

congrats, you're so stupid i made an account with mmo-champion to tell you off. HOW THE HELL does it add up.

blind for 20 seconds with one rogue, would be fine except it only lasts for 10 seconds
    kidney shot for 29 seconds with one rogue, would again, be 4 rogue's using kidney shot with 5 points up each.

so calling someone else an idiot then telling me one rogue did that is not only untrue, but makes you look like the biggest fucking idiot i've seen. grats.
    He was obviously just adding them together. Which in total resulted in 29 seconds. :

:edit: Meh, Narit beat me to it.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

A pvp trinket and common sense is all you need to beat a rogue my friend. Even if they were 4.

The 2 posters above me answered it. I guess you wont be making a 2nd post. Take care.

What is the point in this thread?

Trinket Blind and BoF kidney, now you can remove 16 seconds from your calculations.

Oh noes. Now imagine you meet a warlock and a mage, together.

Sheep, Sheep, Sheep 17 sek

Fear, Fear, fear, 17 sek

Sheep, Sheep, Sheep 17 sek

Fear, Fear, Fear 17 sek omg they can does this forever, no wai!

Or imagines a rogue sipmply stealthing around, and hiding behing columns. You can do nothing! Or, maybe, a druid simply standing there and healing himself, not dying. You can do nothing, oh noes. So, Heal and CC should be patched from the game, plus anyone not dying in about 5 seconds if you hit them should be banned.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account

I couldnt agree with the OP more, rogues definately need buffs. I mean seriously, it took four rogues 84 seconds to kill this guy, thats just absurdly slow for a four vs 1. Buff rogues pls.

This is a funny post i like how your mad that you cant take out 4 of another class. I understand you cant control your self for 29 sec but seriously there were 4 of them what do u expect. MY main a rogue could not handle 4 of another class i mean i would have to be a tard to think otherwise. (as long as the other players were not complete morons) Wait what if they were warriors the thread would be i got charged 4 times in a row! Basically the fact that u stayed alove as long as you did should have been a personal victory for you ( unless they were just toying with you) either way you should not worry about it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos
    What is the point in this thread?

Trinket Blind and BoF kidney, now you can remove 16 seconds from your calculations.

yep,thats the case too,some classes are easily reducing stuff from rogues like paladin and DK,warrior in other hand has trinket...basically its used on second stun after that u have to hammer the rogue til he blinds u and instantly charge after him,piercing howl and bladestorm and keep ur thumbs up

I still stand by what I said. CC is all rogues have

Quote Originally Posted by Vy
    As a rogue, I invite you to call for nerf. Call for changes to the rogue class.
    Until then, CC is all we have. Our survivability sucks and our damage takes nerf after nerf. Our mobility is pathetic. Go ahead, ask Blizzard to change us.

Oh, and sap is 8s. It can be used multiple times though.
    and you forgot gouge.
    Gouge shares DR with Sap.

And OP's math is messed up. Cheap Shot is only 4 seconds. Kidney shot is 6 seconds (5 combo points)

15+ Year Old Account

You are the idiot. Infact your the stupidest person ive seen today on mmo-champion, which is saying something. What part of what he listed requires more then 1 rogue. Tell me, you didnt even fucking read the post did you, you couldnt wait to point out something you thought would sound clever. Who cares if the rogue was not alone, only 1 rogue was attacking.

SOOO are you saying that 25 seconds kidney shot from one single rogue its possible? and can you link please where the op said it was 1 rogue? idk whos worse the op or you....

Facemelting people since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Bignastee
    This is a funny post i like how your mad that you cant take out 4 of another class. I understand you cant control your self for 29 sec but seriously there were 4 of them what do u expect. MY main a rogue could not handle 4 of another class i mean i would have to be a tard to think otherwise. (as long as the other players were not complete morons) Wait what if they were warriors the thread would be i got charged 4 times in a row! Basically the fact that u stayed alove as long as you did should have been a personal victory for you ( unless they were just toying with you) either way you should not worry about it seriously.
    You hurt my head with your words. If you play a rogue, surely you figured out you only need 1 rogue to do the 30 secs of cc on him. Not 4.

15+ Year Old Account

You hurt my head with your words. If you play a rogue, surely you figured out you only need 1 rogue to do the 30 secs of cc on him. Not 4.

I can link where he says 4 Rogues, if you are blind or something else.

Facemelting people since 2005.

Oh and no one blinds after sap. Wth, that's a waste!

Quote Originally Posted by Frizer

I can link where he says 4 Rogues, if you are blind or something else.
    Frizer. People are laughing at you. Stop posting, before someone else points out why your wrong. And you feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Theatrice
    Gouge shares DR with Sap.

And OP's math is messed up. Cheap Shot is only 4 seconds. Kidney shot is 6 seconds (5 combo points)
    That much I know, it's still a usable CC that he can lay claim to since a rogue happens to blow every CC on him.

Sap 8s
    Sap 4s
    Sap 2s
    Cheapshot 4s
    KS 6s
    Blind 10s
    Sap 8s
    Sap 4s
    Sap 2s
    Cheapshot 4s
    KS 6s
    Gouge 4s
    Gouge 2s
    Vanish --> Cheapshot 2s

Omg 56s of CC the rouge did to meeeee! It cheated the DR!!!!

You get a cookie! Tht was not the point of the post. It was to say 4 on 1 = not good. Think before you post