Warrior question.

is there any way that vs a prot pally in 2's or even duels or 3's etc you name it Warriors can be Less rage starved >_> i mean i literally just dueled a prot pally and was so rage starved i had no room for Ms.... Wtb No rage starvation abil's >_>
    80 - warrior
    80 - mage
    80 - rogue

Re: Warrior question.

palas are op, every spec

/thread

Re: Warrior question.

Quote Originally Posted by Takkun
    is there any way that vs a prot pally in 2's or even duels or 3's etc you name it Warriors can be Less rage starved >_> i mean i literally just dueled a prot pally and was so rage starved i had no room for Ms.... Wtb No rage starvation abil's >_>
    ive got the same problem, but there are multiple ways to fix that, like the use of combo spell casting interrupts, because he has no instants.

i usually start of with a shield bash (macro), switch back 2hander -> charge -> MS -> intercept, wait on cd for pummel before you switch back.
    that the only way i can help you for duels.
    in 2s the thing is not so much tunnel visioning the paladin.

2 different tactics for 2s.
    - either target switch alot between sacred shields, either the paladin will oom himself by the pressure on both healing through it and not getting any buff procs from the shield, or he will oom himself spamming the shield around.

- i play with a prot pala too, you can do this with a druid and cyclones:
    i train the DD, i put the pala on focus, when the DD is getting low i focus charge to stop casting, then my partner hammers the next cast, if he trinkets that il fear him, if he doesnt il intercept him, if he bubbles i wont change berserker and use shattering throw, and tell my partner to cast avenging shield right when it hits.

its a hard tactic, and could go wrong in alot of ways, but all you can do is adjust and retry later.
    the more aggresive you play vs their DD the more defensive they have to play, once they start going defensive your gna have the advantage.

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want